Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.

Go down 
+5
dwoody
wshoes
michmike
fishgoblue22
BetterThansparty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. Empty
PostSubject: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/01/08/13/Texas-AMs-Luke-Joeckel-leaving-for-NFL/msn_landing.html?blockID=846531&feedID=3742

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:06 pm

TL has been rated #2 behind Joekel all along. No impact IMO.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:46 am

Well, Taylor has in fact at most six(6) more days to declare, so our suspense should end soon...
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 am

I've though he was gone since mid-season but I would love to have to admit I was wrong.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:39 am

Classes have started in Ann Arbor. The Free Press reports Lewan plans to travel outside of Ann Arbor on Thursday, making the question "why would he do that during the first week of a new semester if he was staying?"
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 am

Add in that we have 2 more offensive lineman scheduled for visits after already taking 5.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:44 am

Lewan sent a tweet yesterday that he's going on a "short trip".

Matt Godin replied with a sad face --> Sad

Take it for what it is.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:31 pm

He's basically graduated and doesn't need to take full load.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
bluebult56

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:19 pm

like i've said all along....he's gone.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Yikes guys. Speculate much? He is going to Conneticut with all of his fellow All-American's. Has nothing to do with his decision.

He is announcing tonight before the b-ball game. We will know soon enough. I am pretty sure he is gone.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130109/SPORTS06/130109053/1054?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FreepMichiganWolverines+%28freep.com+%7C+Michigan+Wolverines%29

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: I call BS.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:08 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

How could a D-I football player in his junior year have enough credits to have "basically graduated", considering the amount of time devoted to keeping in shape and football activities. That declaration makes littles sense. Correct me if I'm wrong. Where do you get your information?
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 pm

dwoody wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:

How could a D-I football player in his junior year have enough credits to have "basically graduated", considering the amount of time devoted to keeping in shape and football activities. That declaration makes littles sense. Correct me if I'm wrong. Where do you get your information?

He redshirted his freshman season. He's been on campus for 4 years.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Thanks for answering before I even saw dwoody's question uofmchris. So there dwoody!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:28 pm

I stand enlightened.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 pm

It's amazing what happens when you listen...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.   Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another reson why Mr. Lewan will stay.
Page 1 of 1