Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Michigan Hockey

Go down 
+3
sandyeggo_blue
dwoody
ThatGuy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 pm

This is a bad season for the guys but due to a scheduling quirk they're playing Bowling Green on the BTN right now.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:15 pm

This is ugly....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Oh wow, I need some beer to cry in.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 am

Why don't you start a hockey forum so you don't have to talk to yourself? (Sorry, couldn't resist)
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 am

i had to turn the game off half way through the second. sloppy sloppy sloppy. for some reason my bro-in-law thinks we're still making the tourney. I'm a glass-half-full guy but I have to digress..... we have no shot.

here's to a great 22 year run!

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 am

Well, we can IF we win the CCHA Tourny. I don't have high hopes, at this point it'll be a miracle to make the Joe...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:58 am

Watched some of it last night. This does not look like a UM team. Maybe they can have a big run in the tourney. Otherwise, I'm sure the post season streak will end.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:25 am

Its hard to take as we have been spoiled. I'd just like to see better play going forward so that a CCHA tourney run would look like more than wishful thinking because that is the only way we keep the streak alive.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:47 am

The lost to the U-18 team last week! Ughhhhhhhhh

Last night was FUGLY.

the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 am

What has happened to this group they are God awful. watched them at the GLI they where terrible . then tried to watch them last night and couldn't I was gettin nauseated ! Hat Red Passed his time or is everyone else just gettin better.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 am

It's so depressing, I actually blame the newly remodled Yost. It needed to b done but took the magic out of there. The ghosts of past greats like Morrison, Turco, Shields, etc. that seeped into the wooden bleachers are gone forever.

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/69906

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Michigan Hockey
Page 1 of 1