Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O T michigan Hockey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

O T michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: O T michigan Hockey   O T michigan Hockey EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 pm

michigan Goalie is pathetic, watched about 4-5 game so fay and the kid can't stop a beach ball eith the goalie coach better work more with this kisd or Red needs to do some scouting cause this kid stinks.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

O T michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: O T michigan Hockey   O T michigan Hockey EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 pm

All of our stud goalie committs the past several years have backed out of their committment and gone on to play Canadian Major. The United States just won the Jr. World Ciup (under 20) in Russia. The starting goaltender for the US was a Michigan coimmitt before he went for the money.

Yes, our goalies blow. But the team as a whole needs to step up. They are nrglecting their assignments and just playing stupid hockey. I wish that I could tell you what they need to do to fix it but it's a complex problem. I don't know whaty to do to fix the problem, if I did the problem wouldn't be here anymore.

I'm officially frustrated.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

O T michigan Hockey
Page 1 of 1