Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT : Michigan Hockey

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
the artist formally known
6 posters
AuthorMessage

OT : Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:47 pm

i can't believe there isn't a better goalie out there than Janecyc , If this is the best goalie in michigans team then they are in trouble the kid just plane SUCKS!! He out of position to deep in his net and is SLOW! He better get a great education becuase he wil be watching from the stand after college,, The other Question on this tean is Kraft is he dating Reds Grandaughter or something . Ive seen Midget b player with better skating ability and more toughness. confused Embarassed

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm

All of our stud goalie recruits backed-out of theircommittments to Michigan to go to the OHL. Jared Rutledge was supposed to be decent but he had fricking eye-surgery one-month prior to the season. Janecyk is supposed to be our 3rd goalie. Our "#2 goalie" was supposed to be another Freshman, Steve Racine. He has also been a large dissappointment but not that much be he is only supposed to be our back-up. We're having to go with Janecyk because he has the experience, he's a Junior, but he isn't that good. Don't get me wrong, the kid is good, just not starting golie at Michigan good.

What really hurts are the fucking prima donas on the team. Michigan Hockey has traditionally been about defense and hard work. These kids don't want to get their noses dirty and do the little things, they just want to score. Problem is you can't score when you are watching pucks go into your own net.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwnnnnnnnnnnn.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 pm

That's nice, I never did that. I only called that "other game" bouncy-ball. I didn't start the thread, I just answrred his question. Please note, I did not offer a solution because I have no idea what could fix it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Dwoody if you have nothing to add then read and move on, you need not comment

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 am

He is tired of my bouncy-ball comments, which I haven't made in quite a while...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:22 am

Wake me when the basketball game is on!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 am

I know that you can't handle mentally stimulating events dwoody but step it up a little.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 am

1-5 against WMU does not mentally stimulate.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 am

This year has been a trial and how much longer will Red coach? We need a top successor in the wings. Do you see any on the current staff being the guy?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:45 am

wshoes wrote:
...This year has been a trial and how much longer will Red coach? ...'shoes

Yep. Exactly what I was thinking.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Mel will come home. Three more years. Coach Berenson's contract is up, and Mel's contract at Tech is up. At least that was the plan all-along. Get Mel some experience at the Head Coach level and then have him come home after Coach Berenson calls it a day.

Of course there are also the Babcock rumors which I threw out there on uscho and were immediately squashed as Babcock's daughhter goes to UM and Hockey games are the only time Coach Babcock gets to see his daughter so he scouts Michigan frequently...

That being said, Mel "should" be coming home. No guarantees though. 3 more years.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:47 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Mel will come home. Three more years. Coach Berenson's contract is up, and Mel's contract at Tech is up. At least that was the plan all-along. Get Mel some experience at the Head Coach level and then have him come home after Coach Berenson calls it a day.

Of course there are also the Babcock rumors which I threw out there on uscho and were immediately squashed as Babcock's daughhter goes to UM and Hockey games are the only time Coach Babcock gets to see his daughter so he scouts Michigan frequently...

That being said, Mel "should" be coming home. No guarantees though. 3 more years.

it would be awesome to see Babcock coaching the team.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 pm

LOL...Babcock will not be coming to Michigan. It would be a sight, but it won't happen.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:21 pm

How is Ferris looking this year?

I wish I didn't hate hockey, because that is the only sport my alma matter is relevant in.

PostSubject: Re: OT : Michigan Hockey   OT : Michigan Hockey Empty

Back to top Go down

OT : Michigan Hockey
Page 1 of 1