Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Green prediction

Go down 
+9
MichiganFootball13
GOBLUEJOE66
BetterThansparty
Admin
hailtoyourvictor
sandyeggo_blue
joe
fishgoblue22
uofmchris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

My Green prediction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:23 pm

This may just be me reading into the situation too much but...I recall Green saying weeks ago that he knew where he was going but liked the recruiting process so he was still going to take the rest of his visits. Right when he said that I thought that he was blue but because of Hoke's policy of recruits visiting other schools that he was going to wait to commit so he could take the other visits.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:25 pm

uofmchris wrote:
I am in the ''if he was 100% blue, he would have already committed'' camp.

This is why I believe he is not coming.

ALL articles on google (if you search Derrick Green) say Michigan the leader.

What is the hold up if this is his case? .... His mom REALLY wants him to play in the south.

I'm right there with you chris.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:30 pm

uofmchris wrote:
I am in the ''if he was 100% blue, he would have already committed'' camp.

This is why I believe he is not coming.

ALL articles on google (if you search Derrick Green) say Michigan the leader.

What is the hold up if this is his case? .... His mom REALLY wants him to play in the south.

The hold up is he enjoys the attention. We have three pages on a forum talking about him. If he was committed we wouldn't have this thread. Where's the threads on all the guys that have already verbally committed? You think we're the only ones talking about this kid? His decision is being talked about in forums everywhere. articles on all of the recruiting sites about where will he end up. Give the kid credit he knows how to market himself.
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 pm

[/quote]
The hold up is he enjoys the attention. We have three pages on a forum talking about him. If he was committed we wouldn't have this thread. Where's the threads on all the guys that have already verbally committed? You think we're the only ones talking about this kid? His decision is being talked about in forums everywhere. articles on all of the recruiting sites about where will he end up. Give the kid credit he knows how to market himself. [/quote]

See, I dont really think that is the case. I havent really seen Green 'pimping' himself out on the recruiting trail like most of the kids these days . I honestly think he is just a smart kid, who is really listening to his close friends and family for advice. I give him all the credit in the world, it's just that I cant see him as the type that enjoys attention. Who knows, maybe i am completely wrong. I dont know the kid!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:02 pm

We are all speculating. None of know.

Let's play devils advocate. Let's say he is heading south. Why didn't he just announce that? Why is he leading us on saying Michigan is in the lead. Insisting getting his picture taken with Michigan recruits at the AA game?

He's good freinds with Dawson. We are loaded with o-line talent. We run the type of offense that suits him best. Our competition is Auburn and Tennessee which both have new coaches and are slumping. Michigan is on the rise. Michigan has pretty much lead the whole time. I would be shocked if he goes elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Sorry to get off topic but whenever I try to quote someone it turns out like what just happened to uofmchris a few posts above...how do you guys quote something and it appear in the cream box?
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm

I said the exact same things about Treadwell. WE literally have ZERO impact wide recievers. The kid would have walked into school being the #1 WR target. (ok maybe I might be pushing it with that)...but you get my point. Hell...Most, if not everyone had Treadwell locked up as a commit in the summer. I remember that interview Sam Webb conducted with him at the airport. At the time he said he absolutely knew where he wanted to play but wasn't going to announce his decision until he talked it over and had a few more visits with other schools. You could just get the sense he was BLUE.... But things changed. You cant predict what a 17 year old kid is going to do.

I hope Green chooses us! I really do! I am just being really cautious about things at this point.

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
Sorry to get off topic but whenever I try to quote someone it turns out like what just happened to uofmchris a few posts above...how do you guys quote something and it appear in the cream box?

Not sure but think you just hit the quote button and then type your comment under it.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 pm

uofmchris wrote:
I said the exact same things about Treadwell.

I truly believe Ole Miss is not on the up and up right now. They were ranked 40th in 2012 according to Rivals. Now all of a sudden they are currently 12th. Something does not look right.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Just hit quote, and type underneath it. If you want to only quote part of the the person, just delete what you don't want. But only delete after the [quote="MichiganFootball13"].

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:19 pm

and before the [/quote]. If you delete either of those, it will look like uofmchis' above.

I tried to do it in one post, but when you put
it still gives you the cream color like this.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Green tweets that he is going to shock the world tomorrow. Could be messing around but I now feel nauseous.
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Yep. I already set myself up for the let down. LOL.

Watch. He will choose USC or some school that was never in the mix.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 pm

After his latest tweet I would not be totally surprised Chris.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:34 pm

He gone.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm

"Shock the world."

The Fab Five say hello.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/01/americas_top_tailback_derrick.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

[quote="uofmchris"]Hate to say it, but I dont have a good feeling about Green on Saturday. I am going to say we will all be disappointed when he announces his decision. I had a GREAT feeling about Taylor staying, and even called it, but Green... not so much. Sad Sorry to be a negative Nancy. Please please please feel free to bump this if he chooses UofM. [/quote

streaming now...3 hats on table...almost 1800 ooking in..and growing .
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Why do we become this infatuated with High School kids?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:49 pm

no frickin clue, but here I sit....sad, huh???? Smile

Go Blue!!! Smile

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm

I am suddenly becomming concerned that Green may pick Tn. Only because of proximaty. Green looks like he may be a family guy, kinda. To me, that throws out Auburn leaving only Tn. and Michigan. The weather may be the deciding factor.

Yep, we are pathetic!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:56 pm

WTF is with that suit?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm

WTH, the stream is interupted for an ad.?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:03 pm

he keeps looking at the auburn hat

MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Here it comes Shocked
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:04 pm

BAM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:06 pm

I was wrong on this one...THANK GOD I WAS WRONG!!!!!

Go Blue!!!!!

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Hey Joe, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:08 pm

That made me so nervous when he touched both the UT and Michigan hats and did nothing with the Auburn hat, especially when we left the table to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Green prediction   My Green prediction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Green prediction
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next