Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PSU Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PSU Game Empty
PostSubject: PSU Game   PSU Game EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Getting tired of dwelling on the last couple of games. Time to get a little more positive and look ahead at PSU. I fully expect Michigan to dominate PSU at home. I think it is very important that they take the next few games shoring up what ails them. They really need to work on boxing out. I think if I see one more alley-oop rebound dunk I am going throw my remote into the wall.

I think Michigan wins easily-67-58.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PSU Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSU Game   PSU Game EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:28 pm

So if we go and beat up on PSU ? your gonna feel better about this team. Personnally we need to work on our difecingy so the we can correct them! That is my concern, ghetting our arse kicked bt MSU isn't the issue . The issue is they showed how bad , correction how much we need to correct to win a B1G title , and to proceed in the NCAA tourney.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PSU Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSU Game   PSU Game EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:10 pm

In listening to Beilein talk over the years, I get the impression he really likes when he has extra days during the season where the team can focus on just getting better as opposed to preparing for an individual team. We have 5 and 7 days between our next two games, so I really expect the team to shore up some of the weaknesses that have reared their ugly heads in the last couple of weeks. The two PSU games don't mean much, other than stopping the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PSU Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSU Game   PSU Game EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:18 am

Beating up on Penn St. won't make me feel any better, but you can bet your ass that it will instill some confidence back into some of our players (see: GRIII).
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PSU Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSU Game   PSU Game EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:04 am

I'll repeat something I said on the other forum.

I see Mich as Clint Eastwood or Steven Segal in the movies where they get the sh-t kicked out of them by the bad guys and left for dead. They crawl away, hole up, heal up, practice their craft and then come back and wreak vengeance. I see the extra time off and a couple of games with PSU as part of the healing up process.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PSU Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSU Game   PSU Game EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 am

I saw that. I had to peak on that board to see how bad the trolls were after that game.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PSU Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSU Game   PSU Game EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:30 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Beating up on Penn St. won't make me feel any better, but you can bet your ass that it will instill some confidence back into some of our players (see: GRIII).

I agree with this. I think it will go a long way at showing the team is on the mend. I think the most important thing is how they win. If they come out flat and squeak by or worse-lose. Not good. If they come out like their shorts are on fire I think it gives us hope.

wshoes wrote:
I'll repeat something I said on the other forum.

I see Mich as Clint Eastwood or Steven Segal in the movies where they get the sh-t kicked out of them by the bad guys and left for dead. They crawl away, hole up, heal up, practice their craft and then come back and wreak vengeance. I see the extra time off and a couple of games with PSU as part of the healing up process.

'shoes

I just don't see this. I was hoping to see it for the revenge game against Ohio in AA but Michigan trailed most of the game. We were very lucky to come away with a win. I do not see the killer instinct in this team. Burke is the only one. We have some soft kids on this team. Hardaway Sr. recently said he wished his son's game had more Chicago in it. I think that says it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PSU Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSU Game   PSU Game Empty

Back to top Go down

PSU Game
Page 1 of 1