Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeVert is greatly improved.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

LeVert is greatly improved. Empty
PostSubject: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:53 pm

To the point he is breaking the press. Stouskis has dropped off the map. LeVert should be getting the majority of the minutes IMHO.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:54 pm

They bring different things but Levert is big today.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:50 pm

I think Stouskis had so many early minutes he's exhausted, LeVert didn't so he has fresh legs.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:07 am

I mean... come on....

It's like you're TRYING to spell his name wrong...

Stauskas.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 am

Maybe Fish has a point---a break, or at least greatly-reduced minutes in a game or two (starting with Wed. at PSU) would help STAUSKAS break out of his slump. Fresh legs are vital to any player, shooters included. Dropping 70 of 100 treys in your driveway, when you can all but stand still while dad retrieves and throws the ball back to you isn't the same as having to outhustle college athletes for an opening and then launch. (Big news, huh?)

Regardless, our Canadian Cannon is a vital piece of our offense, as much for the fear (of his outside shot) he can incite in opponents as for the threes he normally hits (or at least was till the last couple of weeks).
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 am

Mike the point about how important the threat is, is a great one.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I mean... come on....

Stauskas.

Wow, I had two letters wrong. I'm sorry I don't stalk these 18-22 year olds like you do. Ease up man. Oh, and get a freaking life.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I mean... come on....

Stauskas.

Wow, I had two letters wrong. I'm sorry I don't stalk these 18-22 year olds like you do. Ease up man. Oh, and get a freaking life.

Boys, boys, boys...play nice.
Also, didn't JB talk about LeVert's D when he said the decision was made to not redshirt him? JB knows basketball!!

Last edited by dwoody on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : punctuation and spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeVert is greatly improved.   LeVert is greatly improved. Empty

Back to top Go down

LeVert is greatly improved.
Page 1 of 1