Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Search Engines

Go down 
+4
wshoes
Admin
sandyeggo_blue
hailtoyourvictor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

OT: Search Engines Empty
PostSubject: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 pm

If you search "Michigan Football Forum" on yahoo search, this forum is on the first page and is above the ESPN Michigan forum. I think it is top 5 when you do a google search (google isn't working for me).

Well done, Admin.

Well done, everybody.

As much as some of us disagree with eachother, we all have bleed maize and blue and we all jumped boards for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:47 pm

That should help bring more fans, opinions, information into the fold.

Great job admin. And to think, all of this in just over a year.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm

WOW!

That's pretty sweet!!

Don't thank me...I should thank all of you.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 pm

You have done a fantastic job with this.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 am

I still wish you would make a couple people mods and then open the flood gates (open sign up) for a bit to get some more traffic.

joe

PostSubject: Hail, it is absolutely open   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I still wish you would make a couple people mods and then open the flood gates (open sign up) for a bit to get some more traffic.

To anyone who wants to join.

The only requirement is to not be a troll.

This has been discussed ad naseum.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 am

Yea the only "security" is you have to be signed up to even view the board. Other than that this forum is about same as any other.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 am

I don't understand why anyone thinks this is a closed, private forum.

It's as public and open as the internet. (Duh!)

The administrator has already said he has moderators in place. It's #4 or 5 or 6 on the list if you GOOGLE Michigan football forums.

How more public can it be?

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:42 pm

I don't know. I just remember it felt like I was going through customs when I switched over.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Hmm, I thought it was pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:05 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I don't know. I just remember it felt like I was going through customs when I switched over.

that's funny. FYI I travel a lot and customs at LAX or SFO is way different than customs at Laguardia or JFK. So which is it hail? Laughing

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 pm

I think at first it felt like a "members only" forum because it was basically admin telling everyone on MLIVE to email him and he'll set them up. And it was basically a core group of 10 or so guys at for the first month or two. It seemed to me that when recruiting got into full effect last summer there was a steady trickle of new forum users.

I say yes on letting in opposing fans, my only request is that they get one warning and banned IMMEDIATELY after acting up. Trolling is bush league and there is no place for it here.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 pm

We've tried that before. It wasn't a bad effort but it didn't work out. I was one who wanted opposing fans in here at first but those idiots can't shut up. Even cali got tired of coming here and has since left. DVCS got tired of it and left, or got banned, I don't know. Maybe a few select fans but I'm not sure how often they would come.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Search Engines   OT: Search Engines Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Search Engines
Page 1 of 1