Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horford, is something wrong with him?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Horford, is something wrong with him? Empty
PostSubject: Horford, is something wrong with him?   Horford, is something wrong with him? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:44 am

I don't think he got any minutes last night. Beilfeldt was called upon when McGary and Morgan got into a little early foul trouble.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Horford, is something wrong with him?   Horford, is something wrong with him? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:38 am

I wondered that too. Sure as hell hope he's OK (physically). You can never have enough athletic big bods for under-the-rim duties come NCAA time.

And rebounding isn't exactly our trump suit to start out with...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Horford, is something wrong with him?   Horford, is something wrong with him? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 am

Just looked at box score and it said the he got 4 minutes last night. I do remember the announcers saying the UM had 3 guys on the court who's dads played in the NBA. Beilfeldt only played 3 minutes, but it sure felt like he was in longer than Horford.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Horford, is something wrong with him?   Horford, is something wrong with him? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 am

I'm starting to think Horford is going to be one of those guys who just teases us with flashes here and there but never puts it all together. Whether its due to injuries or lack of talent, I don't know. He just doesn't look athletic enough out there to me. I suspect that's why he has such a massive foul rate. At this point, I'm just hoping he'll be able to contribute a little more as an upperclassman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horford, is something wrong with him?   Horford, is something wrong with him? Empty

Back to top Go down

Horford, is something wrong with him?
Page 1 of 1