Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could Izzo be next?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Could Izzo be next? Empty
PostSubject: Could Izzo be next?   Could Izzo be next? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:04 pm

I can actually see him being like this.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9125796/practice-video-shows-rutgers-basketball-coach-mike-rice-berated-pushed-used-slurs-players

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Could Izzo be next?   Could Izzo be next? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Nah, Izzo is a jerk with the refs, but he is a great coach and his players love him.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Could Izzo be next?   Could Izzo be next? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Nah, Izzo is a jerk with the refs, but he is a great coach and his players love him.

+1
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Could Izzo be next?   Could Izzo be next? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Izzo is a class act. All of us yoopers are Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Could Izzo be next?   Could Izzo be next? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Wait a sec., you're a yooper? I have nothing against that but what college did you attend?
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Could Izzo be next?   Could Izzo be next? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Izzo's way too smart to ever get caught doing anything like that (not that I think he would go that far). The guy openly criticized referees (albeit in a very sneaky way) on a regular basis and never gets punished. He throws his players under the bus several times a year, but is beloved by the media. The guy is a genius when it comes to public relations.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Could Izzo be next?   Could Izzo be next? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm from the U.P. Went to Ferris St. and got my degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Healt Care Systems Adminstration. Got a full time job out of my Sonography (ultrasound) internship making a pretty good living for 24 years old.

Take all the shots you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Izzo be next?   Could Izzo be next? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could Izzo be next?
Page 1 of 1