Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game Empty
PostSubject: Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game   Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 am

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/4-breakdown-michigan-and-louisville-face-championship-7?page=0,0

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game   Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/4-breakdown-michigan-and-louisville-face-championship-7?page=0,0

The Louisville press REALLY worries me.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game   Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
The Louisville press REALLY worries me.

I don't know why, but I'm confident going into tonight's game. I felt the same way about Florida. Was a little worried about Cuse, but not Louisville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game   Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan to pass one last defensive test against Louisville in Monday's National Championship game
Page 1 of 1