Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan 77, Louisville 69

Go down 
+3
wshoes
EJinGA
ThatGuy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Michigan 77, Louisville 69 Empty
PostSubject: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 am

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/4-breakdown-michigan-and-louisville-face-championship-7?page=0,0

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:35 am

I'd say reserve the score.... I think Michigan leads most of the game, but Lousiville is just the better team and comes back late.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 am

They are a formidable opponent, as it should be for the final. I am excited to see what happens.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 am

Louisville, IMO, is the better team, and has the better coach, strictly because the media has proclaimed as much.

My take: Louisville is the equal team. We have as much going for us as they for them. As for their super-guard defensive pressure, didn't we hear the same friggin' thing before taking on VCU, then SU? I can't believe any college team could heckle our outside shooters better than SU did Saturday. And Nik Stauskas' migrane headaches rarely seem to last that long, witness the Florida game.

I'll go closer than 2ndComing, but still say: U-M 73, U-L 70.

P.S.--- (post-Syracuse)...that Mike Gottlieb is as big a Michigan-hating tool as I've seen in a long, long time. Predictions of
domination by the Orange (and shortcomings of the Blue) beforehand, a boatload of excuses for SU afterward...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 am

I think UM hits 80 tonight. High scoring game. UM 81 UL 77.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:53 am

I dont think McGary has as good a game, and Trey and Timmy Jr. will really need to step up.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 am

EJ, you could have a point: the way Big Mac's played in the last three games, he's bound to have a "downer" eventually...and this game will be fate's oddsmaker's "last chance" this year to deal him one.

By the same token...Trey's due to have his own characteristic super game, too, after a sub-par performance vs. the 'Cuse (and the first half vs. KU).
As are Nik (0-6 shooting, 0 points, though he alluded to a migrane so severe as to affect his vision) and Junior (3-13 Saturday).

For the record--- I'll embrace, warmly, any player wearing Neon-Yellow and Blue who shines through as the moment-of-truth hero tonight, but personally, I hope it's Jordan...as it was (at least at that one moment of truth) Saturday.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:54 am

Dieng will be, by far, Mitch's biggest match up of the tourney. Unless they get him into foul trouble early, I don't think we see McGary dominate like he has been. Maybe they go right at Dieng early???
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Dieng will be, by far, Mitch's biggest match up of the tourney. Unless they get him into foul trouble early, I don't think we see McGary dominate like he has been. Maybe they go right at Dieng early???

Maybe a lesson learned from Withey. UM tried to avoid him in the first half and the start of the second half, then went at him. Of course he doesn't seem to be as conditioned as Dieng.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:35 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

Maybe a lesson learned from Withey. UM tried to avoid him in the first half and the start of the second half, then went at him. Of course he doesn't seem to be as conditioned as Dieng.

We have three bodies to throw at him. Get that dude in trouble and establish a low post presence.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:35 pm

michmike wrote:
I'll go closer than 2ndComing, but still say: U-M 73, U-L 70.

Technically, that was Daniel wasserman's prediction. I won't make a prediction for this sport as I do not follow it closely enough. I know my limits. Win or lose, this was a good run by the team. Heck, I even enjoyed it (mostly because I get to rub spartys nose in it)...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 pm

I think Albrieght is gonna play a big part in this game. with the presure Lois wnat to put on Michigan, I believe we go with alot of 2 point guard to beat the presure. I also think we might see horford and Mitch together and Jordan and Mitch together. Hardaway with his matchup go go crazy..

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:17 pm

I think Albrieght is gonna play a big part in this game. with the presure Lois wnat to put on Michigan, I believe we go with alot of 2 point guard to beat the presure. I also think we might see horford and Mitch together and Jordan and Mitch together. Hardaway with his matchup go go crazy..

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan 77, Louisville 69   Michigan 77, Louisville 69 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan 77, Louisville 69
Page 1 of 1