Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, what does everyone think of this class?

Go down 
+4
CharlotteGuy
Wolverdog
the artist formally known
1umgoblue85
8 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

So, what does everyone think of this class? Empty
PostSubject: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:56 pm

My only small complaint is that we didn't get a QB or star powered RB. I know we have that addressed next year though with Thomas and Morris.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:01 pm

really I am not worried at this time about QB Gardner is thee and should hopefully get some real time this year. They got a fullback , O-line looks like the did well ghot some solid LB, to me it looks like they improved all facets of the team, with quality numbers, should see some real good years in the future.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Fills many needs, with a generous amount of potential stars. I like it!

PostSubject: Re: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Ill be happier if we get kozan and diamond to end it. Despite striking out with garnett, reeves, and the te. Green-Becham chose the wrong M.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

I am completely disappointed!! We shoulld have had the #1 class...in fact all of our recruits should have been 5 stars. It's a shame how Hoke and staff did not live up to the expectations they were capable of.

Of course I am being facetious. Amazingly a lot of people are acting like this class was a failure on some other sites I visit.

I am happy as hell with this class and can't wait to see the talent transition onto the field after some great coaching!

Go Blue!

PostSubject: Re: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
My only small complaint is that we didn't get a QB or star powered RB. I know we have that addressed next year though with Thomas and Morris.

Yeah, that was the disappointing part... I thought that RB would de-commit from Ohio... About Thomas, I thought I read that he was recruited to play safety?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Kozan and Diamond!!!!!!! I am pretty much writing off Kozan but if we could land one of them it would be great. I really want one of these guys to finish out the class.

Even without any other recruits I think this was a great class. I think we are fine at RB and QB. We have a solid back up to D-Rob in Gardner and when Devin takes the reigns in 2013 he will be joined my Morris.

Looking forward to seeing the 2013 class shape up. Hoke and Co. are off to a good start. Would like to see a stud WR and RB in the next class.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm

only downside was a great RB .... as well needed a C , hopefully Kozan will commit .... and could have used another S or CB .... all in all a great class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what does everyone think of this class?   So, what does everyone think of this class? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, what does everyone think of this class?
Page 1 of 1