Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too. Empty
PostSubject: DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too.   DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:38 am

Finishing up his degree in 3 years and applying to grad school.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/04/devin_gardner_compares_playing.html
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too.   DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:02 pm

...Offensive coordinator Al Borges said this week that Michigan implemented more than 90 percent of the new pro-style offense this spring...

For some reason I thought they were only at about 60%. This is great news because Devin and the offense are a lot further along than I thought.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too.   DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:12 pm

I read that in another article, but they said they kept it really vanilla for the spring game.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too.   DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:02 pm

The one thing that I am more excited about than all the 4-5 stars brought in is the maturity level that most of these guys seem to have. I good reputation can go a long way with parents of recruits and the nation as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too.   DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too. Empty

Back to top Go down

DR was 100% class, and it seems like DG is too.
Page 1 of 1