Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RB in this class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

RB in this class Empty
PostSubject: RB in this class   RB in this class EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:32 pm

It's been discussed in the past that UM may not take a RB in this class. But with recruiting wrapping up and UM swinging and missing HUGE on Hand and with McDowell being a long shot at best at this point (my personal opinion) the coaches have really started putting heat on a few RBs out there.

If you remember a while ago I told you that they had looked into Vic Enwere out of Texas. That's a no go. He re-pledged to Cal the other day. It's over for him. Bummer because I liked what I saw from him.

Kallen Balladge never made it to campus and has been a soft commit to ASU for a while now, although I have been reading a few Nebraska boards that say that they believe they can and will flip him. Regardless, UM isn't in the hunt.

We all know they have been targeting Jeff Jones out of Minnesota lately. I just recently read that his grades may be an issue though. I have to dig a bit deeper but it sounds like he might not even get in even if he decides to flip to UM. Just food for thought.

The latest is current UCLA commit Marlon Mack. The Sarasota kid is apparently pretty interested in UM. In fact I read that he wants to make an OV to Ann Arbor before signing day. This kid just seems ripe for the taking. I also read that he's never even been to UCLA.

sorry it's only tid-bit-type info (I could probably write paragraphs about each kid) but I'm really trying to be less consumed by recruiting these days  Very Happy 

hailtoyourvictor

RB in this class Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB in this class   RB in this class EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:57 pm

I wouldn't be opposed to taking at least 1 RB every class. You can never have too much depth at the RB position.

RB in this class Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB in this class   RB in this class EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:52 pm

I was pulling for Jones. Wasn't aware of the grade issue.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

RB in this class Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB in this class   RB in this class EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:53 pm

This from mgoblog.com

Kalen Ballage is a name that Michigan recruitaholics are very aware of but fell by the wayside after he, somewhat surprisingly, committed to Arizona State on December 11th. I was able to confirm with Ballage today however that Michigan is indeed actively recruiting him again and that he has been in contact with Coach Funk.

Before Ballage committed to ASU he was always a bit tough to read and today was no different. I asked him if he was solid to Arizona State or if he was considering Michigan again and he cryptically said, “I’m not sure right now.” To me that means he’s at least entertaining the idea of reopening his commitment but right now there’s no real reason to think he’ll decommit or flip to Michigan or anyone else for that matter.

interesting that UM is actively recruiting him. Thought it was worth sharing.

GOBLUEJOE66

RB in this class Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB in this class   RB in this class EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:30 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
This from mgoblog.com

Kalen Ballage is a name that Michigan recruitaholics are very aware of but fell by the wayside after he, somewhat surprisingly, committed to Arizona State on December 11th. I was able to confirm with Ballage today however that Michigan is indeed actively recruiting him again and that he has been in contact with Coach Funk.

Before Ballage committed to ASU he was always a bit tough to read and today was no different. I asked him if he was solid to Arizona State or if he was considering Michigan again and he cryptically said, “I’m not sure right now.” To me that means he’s at least entertaining the idea of reopening his commitment but right now there’s no real reason to think he’ll decommit or flip to Michigan or anyone else for that matter.

interesting that UM is actively recruiting him. Thought it was worth sharing.

Thanks Sandy. Doesn't look to promising, but Hand looked like a sure thing, and we all know how that turned out! Just saying, we really don't know until they actually sign on the dotted line! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RB in this class Empty
PostSubject: Re: RB in this class   RB in this class Empty

Back to top Go down

RB in this class
Page 1 of 1