Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET

Go down 
+4
EJinGA
fishgoblue22
BetterThansparty
hailtoyourvictor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET Empty
PostSubject: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:23 pm

You've gotta be happy to hear that they are having a shared press conference.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 pm

To me having a shared Press Conference means that they are both coming back to school. Think about it, when people com out early they want the stage. It's all about me, me, me. I think that they are so tired of answering questions about it that they have decided that this is the best way to go about putting and end to it.

I will state that I do not know either, have never really known anyone in that program, and have not heard anything. This is pure speculation on my behalf. I could be wrong and it wouldn't suprise me at all.

Unfortunately this will not put any closure to the question. Isn't it April 24th or something they have until to declare? Until that day they will continue to be asked about it and after that day people will question their decision. This is the price for attending Michigan.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by 2ndComingOfBo on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:12 pm

They have until the 28th, but if they say they are returning, they are returning and it will end the speculation. No one ever holds a PC to say they are coming back and then leave.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Mlive reports they're staying.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:39 pm

maybe they are both retiring from Basketball, Very Happy Hey just needed to lighten the day up its been a pisser. rain and cold here in the northland and I need some golfing weather, specially after watching the Wings last night. confused

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:41 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Mlive reports they're staying.

just saw that. this makes my heart smile Very Happy

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Just realized I posted in the wrong forum

GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET Detm5k
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Now I fully expect the 2014 lineup to be sans McGary and Robinson III. Just trying to get myself ready for it now. Very Happy

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 pm

By the way, this has to make UM at top 10 preseason team.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:29 pm

I agree. I'm currently arguing with MSU and Indiana fans on the national board. It is like AZ all over again. Care to take a gander? lol

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:39 pm

It started because literally every thread I'd post in, one or two posters would bring up:

"So let me get this right, you thought Michigan would be .500 in conference this year without Burke, but next year they will be fine without him? Got it."

Very smug, very sarcastic.

Anyways: http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2194&tid=164045699&mid=164045699&sid=1146&style=2

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:23 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
It started because literally every thread I'd post in, one or two posters would bring up:

"So let me get this right, you thought Michigan would be .500 in conference this year without Burke, but next year they will be fine without him? Got it."

Very smug, very sarcastic.

Anyways: http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2194&tid=164045699&mid=164045699&sid=1146&style=2

Hail, I thought these comments by you on the other thread were spot on:

Michigan won it's Final Four game vs Syracuse with THJ and Burke shooting a combined 5 for 24 from the floor.
Michigan won it's Elite 8 game vs Florida with THJ and Burke shooting a combined 8 for 29 from the floor.
Michigan won it's Sweet 16 game vs Kansas with THJ and Burke shooting a combined 13 for 33 from the floor.

Not saying we won't miss Burke and THJ but we're going to be just fine. Maybe not NC game fine, but we'll be competitive in the B1G and we'll see how it goes from there.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Yeah it's a tough crowd over there. It started because some MSU troll was saying that Michigan won't be ranked pre-season.

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:43 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Yeah it's a tough crowd over there. It started because some MSU troll was saying that Michigan won't be ranked pre-season.

interestingly enough I saw an ESPN report that has a "way too early" top 25 preseason and they don't have Michigan on there. There is no way, with GRIII, Mitch, Spike coming back and getting the decent class we did that M will not be in the preseason top 25. You should get a screen shot of that post and shove right in that Sparty's face when the rankings finally do come out.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:44 am

As we already know, "They're baaaccckkk..."

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/72504

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:08 am

This is outstanding news. The two most important NBA eligible guys are staying. I think we'll be fine with Walton and Spike, dare I say, even better.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:40 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
This is outstanding news. The two most important NBA eligible guys are staying. I think we'll be fine with Walton and Spike, dare I say, even better.

only thing better is if next year's team wins the NC. pretty lofty goal and definitely a bit premature at this point. I'm definitely interested in seeing how their B1G play goes. I'll have to reserve judgement on the rest because I just don't know too much about other conference's teams at this point.

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Good point, Sandy. Of course I, as you, and everyone, cannot know if we'll have an NC team next year or not. But---in light of our incoming guys and returnees (esp. in light of Mitch/GRIII staying), and of course the man coaching them, I don't mind that kind of speculation right now. Even though next season's 7 months off.

I mean, crap, if one can't look at a season optimistically with our talent, one can't look at anything optimistically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET   GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET Empty

Back to top Go down

GRIII and McGary shared press conference at 4:30 ET
Page 1 of 1