Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really can't see what the hell...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

I really can't see what the hell... Empty
PostSubject: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:52 am

...the Spartans' hard-on over this is:

http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2013/04/michigan_state_spartan_statue_1.html

After all, "defacing", in my vocab's sizeable (if I say so myself) book is better synonomized with
"haphazard marking, scribbling, and illogical coloring", as in the case of punks with spray-paint cans
(and I don't mean grafitti "artists").

On the other hand, if you look at that snapshot, the neatness of the Block-M and emplacement of
the blue hue on the Spartan helmet are pretty artistic. To say nothing of an incomparable
improvement...eh?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:58 pm

As everyone knows, I HATE sparty. With that being said I think that is juevenile, of course college kids will be college kids. Odds are high that some Michigan students did that, but at the same time I wouldn't doubt it if some sparty kids did that in an attempt to stir up shit. They really don't care what they have to do, they just want someone to pay attention to Lil'Brother...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 am

Its not even the right colour blue, If your gonna do something do it right for crying out loud. this was like shooting someone in the back , I don't see the reasoning for this act. say this MSU and their mouthy fans probably deserved it probably PO'd someone enougg to do this act.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
As everyone knows, I HATE sparty. With that being said I think that is juevenile, of course college kids will be college kids. Odds are high that some Michigan students did that, but at the same time I wouldn't doubt it if some sparty kids did that in an attempt to stir up shit. They really don't care what they have to do, they just want someone to pay attention to Lil'Brother...

+1

And to touch on what you just said, it could have been ANYONE. It could have been high school kids, a random UM fan, a sparty, anyone.

we have a statue here in San Diego that was dedicated to the city of Cardiff (big surfing town). The statue is of a surfer (obviously) but it is TERRIBLE! There is no way around it, the statue is just awful. In the surf world someone that is terrible surfer or a pretender in the surf community is known as a kook. The statue has been dubbed, "The Cardiff Kook".

People mess with that statue all of the time but they never deface it in a permanent way such as painting it. They always dress it up or put things on it but they NEVER permanently deface it.

"http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cardiff+kook+pictures

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:24 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Its not even the right colour blue, If your gonna do something do it right for crying out loud. this was like shooting someone in the back , I don't see the reasoning for this act. say this MSU and their mouthy fans probably deserved it probably PO'd someone enougg to do this act.

That just broke this case wide open. sparty has 6 different shades of green in their football uniform so it follows that they would get the wrong shade of blue. Good work Detective Artist, or are you in the K-9 unit?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 am

C'mon, 2nd...someone who suspects a perpetrator based on color wouldn't be in a K-9 unit...he'd be a member of "Hue-y" Lewis' News.

(Sorry...couldn't resist. You know me...)
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 am

michmike wrote:
C'mon, 2nd...someone who suspects a perpetrator based on color wouldn't be in a K-9 unit...he'd be a member of "Hue-y" Lewis' News.

(Sorry...couldn't resist. You know me...)

Yep, this article comes off a bit shady. Why won't all Sparties just go away and dye already?

joe

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:38 pm

They probably all listen to Brad

PAISLEY Rolling Eyes

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Groan...look what you started mike.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really can't see what the hell...   I really can't see what the hell... Empty

Back to top Go down

I really can't see what the hell...
Page 1 of 1