Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artavis Scott update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Artavis Scott update Empty
PostSubject: Artavis Scott update   Artavis Scott update EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news but it doesn't look good for UM.

Artavis recently announced that he's going to commit at the Nike Opening Camp this weekend.

Why doesn't this look good for us... he is hot off of a visit to Clemson (with his mother I might add) and from all accounts that I've read he had a great visit.

The fact that his mom went with him and then he all of the sudden sets a commit date doesn't look good for us especially since I've read in the past that he said he was not going to commit until his parents had visited the school he wanted to go to. His mom has not been to UM.

This seems to me like he had a great visit to Clemson and any momentum any other school had swung to Clemson.

IIRC correctly his mom wanted him to take all five of his officials before committing and now that's definitely not going to happen.

To put a positive spin on this our recruits have been in his ear texting him these past days.

Also you could say that maybe his visit to Clemson wasn't as good as Michigan so he's ready to commit. That would only seem reasonable if it weren't for the rumors of him having a great visit.

Maybe he wants to commit right before the BBQ. He was asked by some Michigan writers if he was going to be at the BBQ and his answer was that he doesn't know. Maybe he's not showing his cards because if he said yes then that would bode well for Michigan if he said no then that would most likely mean Michigan is out.

The other thing is that maybe with the Canteen offer he wants to just commit and make sure he's in the class. I think that theory is BS because he's been told that he has a spot at UM no matter what.

IMO any time a recruit sets a date or bumps up a commit after a visit, especially with his parents, it only looks good for the school he just visited.

Contrary to anything any UM homer will tell you, this doesn't bode well for our chances with 2015 recruit George Campbell. That's not to say that I don't think we have a shot at him anymore. I clearly thing we have a shot but we would have had a better shot with Cole and Scott on the team.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Artavis Scott update   Artavis Scott update EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 pm

I think that we are going to strike out on Scott.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Artavis Scott update   Artavis Scott update EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:17 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
I think that we are going to strike out on Scott.

it's been slowly trending that way for a while but I really felt we had a shot. I actually had us better than 50%. I had us realistically at 60/40 or 70/30 on a good day. After he came out and said he would commit this weekend I lost all hope and my glass is half full ha ha.

PostSubject: Re: Artavis Scott update   Artavis Scott update Empty

Back to top Go down

Artavis Scott update
Page 1 of 1