Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As been discussed ad nauseum already!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

As been discussed ad nauseum already! Empty
PostSubject: As been discussed ad nauseum already!   As been discussed ad nauseum already! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 am

DYNAMIC PRICING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/73205

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: As been discussed ad nauseum already!   As been discussed ad nauseum already! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 am

Had a chance to by a ND ticket in section 23 for $500, end zone where $260 that's bullshit. I understand supply/demand but DB is stupid for doing it this way.

Remember in 2009 M-OSU game, it seemed liked 25% of stadium where buckeye fans. It was embarrassing. Even in 2011 Neb. game hell a lot of cornhusker fans. Point is are M fans going to sell tickets more than they have in the past, we'll see OSU, Neb. fans taking over the big house.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: As been discussed ad nauseum already!   As been discussed ad nauseum already! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Seat Cushions banned, Dynamic Pricing, "First Come First Serve" student seating?

DB deserves a kick to the balls.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: As been discussed ad nauseum already!   As been discussed ad nauseum already! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:58 pm

In AD Brandon's defense the sear-cushion thing isn't his fault. Safety is why seat-cushions are no longer allowed. I'm on the fence about the Dynamic pricing, on one hand I won't be able to afford to go to any big games (probably), but on the other hand this cuts down on "brokers" buying all of the tickets to scalp. At least Michigan will get the extra money that those tickets are getting. I am curious at how much quieter The Big House may be as a result of this.

Are only the individual game tickets in the Dynamic pricing scheme? Season ticket holders still get the flat rates right (plus that seat "donation)? If that is the case maybe the noise level won't be noticeable.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: As been discussed ad nauseum already!   As been discussed ad nauseum already! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

I hate looking around the Big House and seeing opposing teams colors sticking out like sore thumbs. Gross.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: As been discussed ad nauseum already!   As been discussed ad nauseum already! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:46 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I hate looking around the Big House and seeing opposing teams colors sticking out like sore thumbs. Gross.

I agree but this "might" cut down on that. Think about it, if you bought a ticket (or pair of tickets) for $500 each you wouldn't sell them for $500 as you wouldn't make anything on the deal. $700 each might cause you to consider selling them but as an opposing fan are you going to pay $1400 minimum to see a game? Sure there will be a few seats unsold as the game approaches but I don't see many opposing fans paying $500 a ticket (sure some would but those people are going to be here no matter what).

It does make it more difficult for "middle-class fans" (of which I am one so no that's not an insult, we're just not wealthy) to be able to attend single-games which is the bad part.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As been discussed ad nauseum already!   As been discussed ad nauseum already! Empty

Back to top Go down

As been discussed ad nauseum already!
Page 1 of 1