Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')

Go down 
+4
BetterThansparty
GOBLUEJOE66
MichiganFootball13
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:57 pm

lol yes it will be!

I'm excited to add little spice to this forum. Hell, we may have to dedicate a third page (football, basketball, fantasy) haha
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:15 pm

"Off-Topic" ?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Or "General"
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 am

Admin wrote:
Actually, EJ, you're first up on the schedule for me in that league.

Commence trash-talking....

I'm going to beat you like a redheaded step-child.

Looking at our 'rosters'.... I'd say that's a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 pm

lol what rosters??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:18 pm

2nd, quit giving me a hard time for 'making' you the commish lol!

This was your idea. What if I never signed up, who would've been the commish then?

If I have to, I'll take over duties. I just want everyone to be forewarned that the league would lack a little spunk because I wouldn't have time to dedicate to the full gamut of commish duties.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:19 pm

We're only waiting for hailto... and the artist... to register.

If anyone else wants to join, post here and 2nd will send you an invite via DM on this site.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:47 pm

We do need an even number of mangers that was we can draft though.  Tight now we have 6, but adding 'hail and artist (2 people who said they wanted to play anyway) that's 8.  If you want to play just let me know by posting something here but I'm not sure that I want to risk sending pout an odd-number of invites.  I might have to wait until another person says that they want to play before sending any invites.  Either way, if you want to play just say.  Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.  Well I do like to rhyme, I do it all of the time.

And if you can't handle this Admin, I pray for you once we get into the season and my smack-train starts rolling....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Oh, god.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Be careful that you don't roll your eyes too far into the back of your head. With that black-hole between your ears it might suck your corneas into the abyss that is your mind...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:25 pm

We have 7 currently for Fantasy Football that are all signed up, artist says that he will so that will be 8 total. I'd love to have 12 total managers that way everyone has to play everyone at least once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')   Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register') - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Fantasy Football? (Hurry and 'register')
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2