Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st?

Go down 
2 posters

Who will be the #2 backup on August 31st? (Expected to be announced by then)
A) Brian Cleary
[POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? Vote_lcap9%[POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
B) Shane Morris
[POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? Vote_lcap91%[POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? Vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st?   [POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:43 pm

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st?   [POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 pm

it's really easy to see that Shane's transition has begun. He's up 18lbs to 201. He'll no doubt get bigger, probably top off near 220 in the next few years. For now he'll continue to battle for the second string snaps but what strikes me is how competitive and hungry these younger classes are.

There is a Michigan "The Team, The Team, The Team" mentality but there also seems to be an underlying group-class mentality. From what I've read and heard (mostly on WTKA), team 134 is really pushing each other. They are bonded as a group and they pulling each other along. Shane is leading that charge and it would not surprise me to see him at #2 on the 31st.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st?   [POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 pm

by the way, this is a good poll

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st?   [POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st? Empty

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Who will be the #2 QB come August 31st?
Page 1 of 1