Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

"He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  Empty
PostSubject: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:47 am

Hoke was on the Dan Patrick show few minutes ago, DP asked him if Johnny Manziel was his QB, Hoke gave the above quote. Of course he's going to pick his QB, but it was the conviction in his voice, the way he said it, I liked it. Kinda threw DP off for a few seconds. BH also asked if he could beat ND or MSU, he didn't want to answer. DP asked again, BH finally said, not exact quote, winning the B1G is very important, so you have to beat your conf. teams. Then asked if he could beat ND & MSU, but lose to Ohio, he said "oh no no no" Asked about ND rival, series ending, gave standard answers, nothing new.
After interview, DP said he likes BH voice, he felt he probably knows how to get team motivated. Dan & the Danettes he sounds like a Michigan coach, compared him to Bo. Overall goods interview

GO BLUE, BEAT THE IRISH!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:17 am

Great minds. I posted a link to the quote below.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:24 am

I noticed, definitely great minds think alike. Not the answer I think Dan Patrick was expecting, great facial expression.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 am

booboo wrote:
I noticed, definitely great minds think alike. Not the answer I think Dan Patrick was expecting, great facial expression.
I didn't actually see or hear it, just read the MLive story. I really like Hoke and how he embraces everything UM.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:54 am

booboo wrote:
I gotta see the expression. Does Patrick have reruns of his show?

Also, I think that was a brilliant answer from Hoke.

PostSubject: Re: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:04 pm

That's also got to be making Devin feel pretty good about himself.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:50 pm

EJinGA wrote:
+1

Kind of like a parent showing confidence in his child.

PostSubject: Re: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:26 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
EJinGA wrote:
+1

Kind of like a parent showing confidence in his child.
Hopefully that child scores 5+ touchdowns tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"    "He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"  Empty

Back to top Go down

"He'd be playing behind Devin Gardner"
Page 1 of 1