Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm telling ya, don't sleep on Rutgers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I'm telling ya, don't sleep on Rutgers. Empty
PostSubject: I'm telling ya, don't sleep on Rutgers.   I'm telling ya, don't sleep on Rutgers. EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:39 pm

It may take 2 to 3 years but they'll be decent.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1770362-every-bcs-conferences-best-and-worst-2014-recruiting-class-right-now/page/2

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

I'm telling ya, don't sleep on Rutgers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm telling ya, don't sleep on Rutgers.   I'm telling ya, don't sleep on Rutgers. EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:43 pm

I'm going to start by saying size doesn't matter ha ha!

yes their class is big this year but the quality of the recruits on paper doesn't make them an automatic contender in two or three years. What it did allow them to do was to address just about every position on their team.

I think they addressed their passing game well. Wiegers was a big get for them and they got Blacknall also.

The sleeper in their class is Hilliman. He is the perfect B1G running back. I was so bummed that Mich strung him along without an offer. He was clearly on Michigan's board for quite some time and was really only dropped when it became apparent that the numbers game wasn't going to work out. The size of our class is why he wasn't offered but I like him better than most of the backs we did offer this year. I like him better than Balladge. He's going to be good.

Rutgers should be excited about this class but there aren't enough sleepers in the class to make teams not sleep on them.
Back to top Go down

I'm telling ya, don't sleep on Rutgers.
Page 1 of 1