Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SIAP, good recruiting article:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

SIAP, good recruiting article: Empty
PostSubject: SIAP, good recruiting article:   SIAP, good recruiting article: EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 pm

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/03/hoke-on-flipping-prospects-its-recruiting-its-competitive/

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: SIAP, good recruiting article:   SIAP, good recruiting article: EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 pm

I agree that until a letter is signed all is fair .... not to say that slimeball cryer was ethical in his recruiting .... have no problem with a coach contacting another schools commit and asking if he would like to visit ..... what I do not agree with is harassment like Kalis went through
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I do have a problem with that.   SIAP, good recruiting article: EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:23 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
I agree that until a letter is signed all is fair .... not to say that slimeball cryer was ethical in his recruiting .... have no problem with a coach contacting another schools commit and asking if he would like to visit ..... what I do not agree with is harassment like Kalis went through

If the PLAYER wants to contact the school that should be OK. I do not agree that the school should contact the player. That's my opinion.

PostSubject: Re: SIAP, good recruiting article:   SIAP, good recruiting article: Empty

Back to top Go down

SIAP, good recruiting article:
Page 1 of 1