Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.   Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:51 pm

God knows he done very little to help Michigan. Mans a ghost he disappears for games

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.   Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 pm

The kid has not showed up at all as of late, I still stand by opinion that he needs to sit a couple of games to get his head back in the game.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.   Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
The kid has not showed up at all as of late, I still stand by opinion that he needs to sit a couple of games to get his head back in the game.

Yea I am starting to questions Coach B's balls. Is he afraid because Tim Hardaway Sr. is sitting behind him? The way jr. has been playing lately has us playing 4 vs. 5. Anyone else on the team performed like this they would be sitting on the bench. Time for a reality check. Boot Tim out of the starting lineup and see if that lights a fire under him.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.   Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:32 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:

Yea I am starting to questions Coach B's balls. Is he afraid because Tim Hardaway Sr. is sitting behind him? The way jr. has been playing lately has us playing 4 vs. 5. Anyone else on the team performed like this they would be sitting on the bench. Time for a reality check. Boot Tim out of the starting lineup and see if that lights a fire under him.

That usually tends to work, look at what happens to the pros when the coaches pull them out for a game or 2

PostSubject: I think we're being a little unfair with Hardaway   Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:12 pm

For one thing, there are really no options behind him. Playing Vogrich all his minutes would be a disaster. You could move Novak to the three, but then you're stuck with Smotrycz all game at the four and he's been worse than Hardaway. Also, defenses have been gearing up to stop Hardaway all year, which has opened up things for his teammates. He's still contributed in many games though. MSU was an exception where he gave them almost nothing, but in many other games where he's really struggled, he's still managed to hit some big shots down the stretch to help the team. I liked that he did sit him a little more in this last game, his minutes were in the low 30s rather than high 30s for a change. It's also possible he's starting to wear down, he's been playing more than 35 minutes nearly every game. I would like to see them cut that down to around 30, especially in games where he's struggling the most, like the last one. Other than that, I think you have to ride him out and hope he figures it out.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.   Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Honestly it could not be much worse, we THJ is jacking up all the shots and making a couple. Kid has talent just in rut, sometimes a little does good for the players

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.   Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 pm

jjabilene wrote:
For one thing, there are really no options behind him. Playing Vogrich all his minutes would be a disaster. You could move Novak to the three, but then you're stuck with Smotrycz all game at the four and he's been worse than Hardaway.

I totally disagree. I am watching him once again lay brick after brick in Nebraska. I am not saying pull him for the whole game because we do not have the depth. He needs to be pulled from the starting lineup for a game or two and let him come off the bench. Let Evan get some more minutes.

We are struggling to score lately and having Tim take a ton of minutes during this slump is part of the reason for this. I am tired of watching us scratch and claw to 60 pts. It's like watching a high school girls game where if they score 30 points it's considered an offensive explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.   Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe Belien can talk Hardaway Jr to go pro.
Page 1 of 1