Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo. Empty
PostSubject: Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.   Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Both think that Hand will pick Michigan.

http://www.freep.com/article/20131008/SPORTS06/310080166/1054

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.   Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:57 pm

He said the other day he's "77%" sure of where he's going to go.

Our only concern at this point is the lurking Alabama visit prior to this announcement.

We need this kid. Bad.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.   Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:19 pm

I have no inside info. on this so this won't count as a prediction that I was sure about a'las Lewan but I "think" that Hand picks Michigan. Slick Nick is definitely someone to be concerned about but similarly to JV tomorrow night in Oakland, "Don't worry, I got this."

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.   Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Admin wrote:

Our only concern at this point is the lurking Alabama visit prior to this announcement.

We need this kid. Bad.
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I have no inside info. on this so this won't count as a prediction that I was sure about a'las Lewan but I "think" that Hand picks Michigan.  Slick Nick is definitely someone to be concerned about but similarly to JV tomorrow night in Oakland, "Don't worry, I got this."
sorry guys but it's Florida that we really have to worry about. I know you can never count out Nick Saban but the only reason, and I mean the only reason, that Hand even has Bama mentioned is because of their latest run. He has clearly stated that he wants a school that can offer a top notch  Engineering or Sports Marketing program.

Michigan can offer both
Florida can offer a good Sports Marketing
Bama has a terrible Engineering program and no Sports Marketing.

It's a done deal. Hand to Michigan is a lock.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.   Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 pm

When Hand commits it will be 10% the current commits, 40% the staff and 50% Mark Rosentraub.

this article says it all.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130617/SPORTS0201/306170071

excerpt from the article:

The Wolverines made it over the hump thanks in large part to a memorable meeting with Michigan Sports Management professor Mark Rosentraub.

“That guy was blowing us away,” said Da’Shawn shortly after the visit. “The things he was talking about -- I just wanted to sit there in the class. Man! Oh my goodness, I just want to listen to him. He is a good guy to be around. To hear him talk was really amazing. He knew his stuff. The coolest things was when you walk in he has a bunch of hats from different professional teams, and all those teams are teams that he has helped build their stadiums and stuff. It was cool.”

He later added: “He had me wanting to sign up right then and there.”

Dad came away similarly impressed. Three months later and he is still in awe.

“There was about five of us in our entourage,” remembered Sharif. “We all took to that professor. This guy had all our mouths (open). Normally when you go sit down and hear somebody talk about the major you are taking, you don’t think that you’ll want to really get into it; (you think) it’ll be boring. But I really liked that part of it. I liked the coaching staff too. They seemed like genuine good guys. The players and the facilities and all that -- Michigan was a good trip for me.”

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.   Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:12 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Admin wrote:

We need this kid. Bad.
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I have no inside info. on this so this won't count as a prediction that I was sure about a'las Lewan but I "think" that Hand picks Michigan.  Slick Nick is definitely someone to be concerned about but similarly to JV tomorrow night in Oakland, "Don't worry, I got this."
sorry guys but it's Florida that we really have to worry about. I know you can never count out Nick Saban but the only reason, and I mean the only reason, that Hand even has Bama mentioned is because of their latest run. He has clearly stated that he wants a school that can offer a top notch  Engineering or Sports Marketing program.

Michigan can offer both
Florida can offer a good Sports Marketing
Bama has a terrible Engineering program and no Sports Marketing.

It's a done deal. Hand to Michigan is a lock.
Your optamism is scaring me. I hope you're right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.   Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Peppers is on board with 'eggo.
Page 1 of 1