Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay I did the numbers

Go down 
+3
MgoBlue
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Okay I did the numbers Empty
PostSubject: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:16 am

I only took the game that were BCS schools MS pooh has played 5 Mich played 4 MS Pooh has scored 109 points and given up 65 Michigan has scored 189 and given up 130 I took the points scored and divided it by the games play, MSU 12.11 scored and 13 against Michigan scored 47.25 and gave up 32.5 I then took the diff in both teams number and weighted it against ND and IU game that were in common, my score is Michigan 28 MS Pooh 24 That's my take.Very Happy

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Last edited by the artist formally known on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:22 am

Sounds scientific so it has to be right.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:24 am

It appears we are giving up too many points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:36 am

ye we have given up a lot of points but remember we have played teams that have offense. IU MINNY PSU had a great night because of the atmosphere that was there. and ND ND scored 17 on MS Pooh and IU scored 28 against them. I think our defense is a little better than IU but if IU scored 28 we should score at least 28 if we hole them to their ave which is around 12 we win

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:20 pm

I like your numbers but if we run the spread and hold onto the ball I honestly believe we could run away with this and put doubt into just how good Sparty's D is. Don't get me wrong, they are good. They are aggressive and they make plays. Their special teams allow them to work with great field position and be that aggressive but I think we could expose them.

Their #1 D is with numbers against the following offenses.

WMU - #113 of 123
S. Fla - #121
Y. State - FCS team
ND - #81
Iowa - #74
Ind - #11
Pur - #120
Ill - #72

Michigan has the 45th best offense while tied for the 10th most turnovers (17) in the nation. IMO, if you cut that TO number in half UM's offense would be mentioned right along side Baylor and Oregon. I guess my point is that Mich is going to expose Sparty's D. That is of course if we can put 4 WRs on the field and spread it out.

Does anyone know Dileo's status?

joe

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 pm

I read he would be holding for kicks. That was all they said. I read between the lines and think that mean he wouldn't play. But that is me reading between lines.

However, enough can't be said about a senior long snapper, senior holder and senior kicker in a game like this.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:37 pm

joe wrote:
I read he would be holding for kicks. That was all they said. I read between the lines and think that mean he wouldn't play. But that is me reading between lines.

However, enough can't be said about a senior long snapper, senior holder and senior kicker in a game like this.
And Dileo has run a fake kick for a first down before. I fully expect at least one fake punt/kick or an onside from Sparty in the game but it would be awesome to watch Michigan give them a taste of their own medicine and have Dileo run that play again.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Dileo was a qb in high school, No?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:30 am

Don't think so. I looked at his Rivals Page and he had rushing, receiving and return yards but no passing stats. I'll take that to mean no.

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:06 am

Guess the numbers didn't work out for this game . Can't believe Michigan only got 6 points , but I didn't count on a 15 yard loss on a bad snap and a int at the 6 yard line. Both when Michigan was driving. Michigan played a pretty good game for 3 quarters then the "D" just got wore out.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:17 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Guess the numbers didn't work out for this game . Can't believe Michigan only got 6 points , but I didn't count on a 15 yard loss on a bad snap and a int at the 6 yard line. Both when Michigan was driving. Michigan played a pretty good game for 3 quarters then the "D" just got wore out.
No, Michigan played "meh" for the first 25 minutes, the last 35 minutes they were dominated. And yes it all started with the 20 yard loss from the high snap. sparty fed off of that.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay I did the numbers   Okay I did the numbers Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay I did the numbers
Page 1 of 1