Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF are we going to do at QB next year?

Go down 
+10
EJinGA
jjabilene
wshoes
fishgoblue22
GOBLUEJOE66
dwoody
ThatGuy
the artist formally known
rasputin
mgoblue93
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mgoblue93

WTF are we going to do at QB next year? Empty
PostSubject: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:20 pm

I'm assuming Gardner will be back, but is that a good thing?? If there's no improvement in the next few games, Hoke needs to think about playing Morris next year. I know the OL is partially to blame, but Gardner has not been good this year, and he might be regressing.
Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Morris needs to start next year, but I doubt he'll show improvement. There has not been a single player that has improved under Hoke's rule.

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Question #1 is Gardner an NFL caliber QB if so then he should be the QB, otherwise he's a very good athelete and should move to a wide out, like Denard though will he make the right decision, if he move to WR Michigan would be very strong there.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:58 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Question #1 is Gardner an NFL caliber QB if so then he should be the QB, otherwise he's a very good athelete and should move to a wide out, like Denard though will he make the right decision, if he move to WR Michigan would be very strong there.
You mean like where he was playing before Denard got hurt? You're comment is making me start to think that Devin will be back at WR for the Bowl game and Shane will be QB. Thoughts?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:08 pm

what bowl game?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:26 pm

dwoody wrote:
what bowl game?
Believe it or not UM does have 6 wins, which means they qualify for a bowl.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:29 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
the artist formally known wrote:
You mean like where he was playing before Denard got hurt?  You're comment is making me start to think that Devin will be back at WR for the Bowl game and Shane will be QB.  Thoughts?
Sure, why not? What would it hurt to do that? Shane won't be able to get any playing time due to the dumbass OC, and he just might be needed next year!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 am

None of that game yesterday was Gardner's fault. The o-line let him down.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:59 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I agree. Trade Devin for Braxton Miller and OSU would not miss a beat.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:37 am

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

'shoes
How many times did Devin receive the snap with two defenders on him immediately?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

'shoes
How many times did Devin receive the snap with two defenders on him immediately?
many times.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:53 am

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

'shoes
many times.
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:19 am

Nine sacks, don't know what the QB is supposed to do under those circumstances. Frightening to think what would have happened with a less mobile QB. Morris is far from ready right now. Probably won't see him until he's a junior.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:25 am

Gardner is not the problem. He has no chance with that OL playing the way they are. And because the offense sucks, they are letting the defense down by giving them shitty field position and too much time on the field. I would say stick with Devin, unless his confidence is really down.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:08 am

yesterday was embarrassing but hardly Gardners fault , however for the love of god stop with the dancing and twisting , just go ahead and fall forward and save 10 yards , he has not progressed in that all year , that is on Hoke and Borges that they are not coaching him in this
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:38 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
#22! Heck,I agree with this so much I "should" make it count as ten agreements....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Gardner will not declare for the draft as a QB next year. WR? Maybe, but I bet he returns in hopes of declaring as a QB in 2015.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:23 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Gardner will not declare for the draft as a QB next year. WR? Maybe, but I bet he returns in hopes of declaring as a QB in 2015.

I agree...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:34 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
The oline is a disaster i agree, but Gardner doesn't throw it soon enough to open WRs, or get rid of it soon enough. He would make life easier on himself and for the team if he got rid of the ball sooner.

As far as the comments about Braxton Miller, I would agree; but we don't have their blocking, their run game, their WRs, or their coaching. Miller also holds onto the ball too long. Unfortunately, he can afford to. He isn't anything special, he just waits until his WRs are open. There is no timing there; so my point is, in our situation, maybe we need a QB with a QB clock. Maybe Morris is that guy.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Gardner will be the starter.

There's no doubt in my mind.

Morris isn't ready now, and probably won't be ready next year. He has some issues to seriously work on: specifically his accuracy and decision-making, two things that stood out even during his HS career.

MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:06 pm

At least we have a great QB coach to develop both guys. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Admin wrote:
Gardner will be the starter.

There's no doubt in my mind.

Morris isn't ready now, and probably won't be ready next year. He has some issues to seriously work on: specifically his accuracy and decision-making, two things that stood out even during his HS career.
Agree, Morris didn't even light it up in HS, he needs a lot of work.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF are we going to do at QB next year?   WTF are we going to do at QB next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF are we going to do at QB next year?
Page 1 of 1