Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For what it's worth, considering the source.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

For what it's worth, considering the source. Empty
PostSubject: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:20 pm

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Exclusive-Multiple-Michigan-underclassmen-exploring-transfer-options-10-2-4469
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 pm

This news while disappointing is not devastating. Green , and Kalis would be starters next year the rest are down a ways even on the current depth charts. Would hate to see either go but that is what it is..

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:28 pm

lol, even if I hadn't known in advance that this guy basically fabricates stories, I would have a hard time taking this article seriously. With all the spelling and grammatical errors, and crazy leaps of logic, this article reads like it was written by a D- 8th grader.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Ace Williams is a moron who puts out articles like this all the time. His "sources" are completely fictional and there is no backing to anything he writes. He is a blogger that tries to stir up controversy with off-the-wall articles.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:35 pm

He's a tool, maybe Ace, Az, and Valenti are all the same person?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:19 pm

I've seen pics of Ace & Valenti, they are not the same. Now, Az? Who knows who that POS is.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:50 pm

I've seen pictures too. How do we know that they just aren't some random guy? Valenti is the main tool with his other personalities Ace & Az...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 pm

valenti is just your basic MSU fan with a mike sometime he gets my blood boiling and I vowed never to grace his phone lines, sometime I think he make dumb ass comments just get callers

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Oh he does, that's his shtick. He's a punk that I've probably beaten the shit out of in the past...

Damn useless spartys.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:30 am

jjabilene wrote:
...With all the spelling and grammatical errors, and crazy leaps of logic, this article reads like it was written by a D- 8th grader.
Or by a college graduate*, Abilene.

* - as in, graduates of, to wit: MSU. OSU. Any SEC school save for Vandy. Miami (Fla).
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:35 pm

michmike wrote:
jjabilene wrote:
...With all the spelling and grammatical errors, and crazy leaps of logic, this article reads like it was written by a D- 8th grader.
Or by a college graduate*, Abilene.

* - as in, graduates of, to wit: MSU. OSU. Any SEC school save for Vandy. Miami (Fla).
I hate to defend them but then there would be a Pizza place number so you could get delivery (got to keep those alumni in work)..

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For what it's worth, considering the source.   For what it's worth, considering the source. Empty

Back to top Go down

For what it's worth, considering the source.
Page 1 of 1