Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My "inside" source/information

Go down 
+8
the artist formally known
Admin
hailtoyourvictor
EJinGA
booboo
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
MichiganFootball13
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

My "inside" source/information Empty
PostSubject: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:38 am

Take my information for what its worth but I know someone who is close with the athletic department he/she has been part of the AD for over 20 years and I've known her/him for most of that time. She/he said that Michigan has a Plan A and a Plan B and that is it, only two guys. Plan B has already said that he will coach Michigan if it does not work out with Plan A. He/She did not tell me any names nor any information on when all of this will happen but she/he is a credible source to me and I don't think would lie to me. If this is all a ruse than I am sorry for misleading everyone but I believe her/him.

I know that I am just "some guy" on the internet but that is what my gal/guy told me is going on. Now my first instinct was to think that JH was A and Miles was B, but I highly doubt that Miles would play backup knowingly if JH says no.

Any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:56 am

I would think that they would have to have a pretty solid plan B at this point. Not sure a coach would outright say "I'm coming if JIM falls through" but I'm sure there is an agent telling the school that his guy has a very strong interest.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:06 pm

so the search firm has either been a farce and a front for Hacketts tunnel vision

or

the search firm has narrowed it down to two guys

or

the search firm put together a list of Plans A - E (or whatever). UM contacted plan A (harbaugh) and is waiting for an answer. UM also contacted Plan B and plan B knows he's plan B but has said he'll coach if plan A says no. Thus UM isn't even bothering with Plans C, D and E.

I sure as hell hope Plan B is Mullen.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:17 pm

This info was given to me over a week ago so before the search agency come about
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Agree with Fish, plan B better be good.

There's a million and 1 things that I've seen on twitter, TV, in the papers. Now Bruce Feldman says there was no actual offer or offer was not as high. Don't know what to believe anymore. Wonder if everyone's source is the same 1 or 2 people

One guy on twitter claims his uncles room mate from college is JHs' agent. But to this guys credit, he doesn't brag, doesn't look for attention with "BREAKING NEWS". Seems to have credible info. His twitter name is @thosewhostay7

MichiganFB13 I believe you, no reason for you to BS or lie to us. Maybe your friend is a handful of people that does have inside info.

My 2 cents only the immediate Harbaugh family really knows what Jim wants. Everything else is rumors, speculation, hoping/wishing for JH.

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:30 pm

booboo, exactly
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:37 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
so the search firm has either been a farce and a front for Hacketts tunnel vision

or

the search firm has narrowed it down to two guys

or

the search firm put together a list of Plans A - E (or whatever). UM contacted plan A (harbaugh) and is waiting for an answer. UM also contacted Plan B and plan B knows he's plan B but has said he'll coach if plan A  says no. Thus UM isn't even bothering with Plans C, D and E.

Or

The search firm talked to guy B thru E and the first one that said "sure I'll wait to see what Harbaugh does" became plan B
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Man, were gonna be dissapointed when that plan B turns out to be Shiano.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:26 pm

My "inside" source/information 41488832

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:45 pm

EJinGA wrote:

No kidding. You know he would sit there waiting for Harbaugh to say no. What the hell else does he have to do.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:55 pm

EJinGA wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_International_Bowl

cheers

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:57 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

No kidding. You know he would sit there waiting for Harbaugh to say no.  What the hell else does he have to do.

If Plan B turns out to be Schiano, one of you can take over this site, and I'll give away all my Michigan gear to the local Salvation Army.

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:14 pm

EJinGA wrote:

I think Plan B is Mora didn't he publicly state that he would Like to be the coach at Michigan Twisted Evil

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:17 pm

I don't think Mora is going anywhere. He is rooted in LA now. I don't think Mora is plan B.

I don't think Schiano is plan B. In fact I'm pretty sure he's being heavily linked to the Pitt job now that Chryst is at Wisconsin.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:10 pm

unless he is being blackballed still Miles is a solid plan B .... if not then Mullen is the guy.... Hackett is smart enough to know that unless it is a solid top tier coach , and Miles and Mullen would be that , ticket sales will continue to go down and the donors will be very unhappy
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Admin wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

No kidding. You know he would sit there waiting for Harbaugh to say no.  What the hell else does he have to do.

If Plan B turns out to be Schiano, one of you can take over this site, and I'll give away all my Michigan gear to the local Salvation Army.

A'la Rich Clod?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:11 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

I hope Plan B doesn't have to come to fruition (I still think Jimmah is coming, Dec. 29th is the day) but if not I agree with you. So much has been said but didn't Mullen already say that he would take the job if offered? Everything is talk at this point though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Why do you feel the need to change every coaches name for your own amusement?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:22 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Why do you feel the need to change every coaches name for your own amusement?

You make no sense....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:31 pm

I'm sure you have no idea when you last two posts have included Rich Clod and Jimmah. Are you two?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:45 pm

You said "every coaches name". So Mullen is not Dan Mullen's last name? Jim Harbaugh has been called "Jimmah" for years. I refer to Rich Rodriguez as Rich Clod because I am still bitter at wha he did to the program. Sure he did not receive a fair shot but a lot of that was his own arrogant fault. I must admit that I stole the name "Rich Clod" from omeone on Mlive. I always refer to the given Michigan coach as "Coach XXXX" when I still support them and I stick it out longer thn most. Even with Hoke I referred to him as Coach Hoke until after the Maryland game, that was the breaking point. I never made fun of him, just took away the "Coach" in front of it because it is evident that he didn't "Coach" anyone in the traditional sense.

You might want to check yourself. Everyone here knows that I support everything Michigan pretty much until the bitter end. Even basketball I respect despite my displeasure from it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Who the hell calls him Jimmah????  Feel free to link to articles since he has been called that for years.  Perhaps you can find other users here that call him that.  My guess is you will find neither support your claim.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:12 am

7th post down (and even from a rival forum)

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/threads/2010-tsun-news-in-season.621255/page-62

6th response

https://twitter.com/slmandel/status/539453346206449664

response #16

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/funny-harbaugh-stories

There's 3, if you want more simply google "Jimmah Harbaugh", there are a lot.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:44 am

I do not read cumming's posts, but have seen the reposts and agree. It's douchey. But, it makes him feel clever. So, whatever.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:56 am

You're missing out...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My "inside" source/information   My "inside" source/information Empty

Back to top Go down

My "inside" source/information
Page 1 of 1