Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jjabilene

Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense Empty
PostSubject: Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense   Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense   Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Nebraska was statistically brutal on defense. We made them look impregnable. There is a reason for that. That's all you need to know.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense   Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Hell, I knew what we were going to call on offense!!!!!

Tell you what, If I never see that fucking read-option play, that loses 5 yards every time we run it, it's just fine with me.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense   Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Hey guys it's 4th and 2....LET'S RUN THE POWER PLAY!!!!!

WE HAVEN'T GAINED A SINGLE FUCKING YARD ON IT ALL SEASON, BUT LET'S RUN IT RIGHT UP THEIR ASSES!!!!!

jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense   Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Those were both brutal, but here is the winner:

The most annoying thing we do is run off tackle left on 75% of first downs. Why don't we just start drives as 2nd and 12 and get it over with.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense   Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:26 pm

My brother, who usually doesn't say 2 words, was beside himself at the loss of 2 on every first down.

PostSubject: Re: Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense   Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense Empty

Back to top Go down

Now two Nebraska players have said they knew what we were going to call on offense
Page 1 of 1