Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? Empty
PostSubject: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 pm

I really haven't had a chance to watch Baylor play much this year, being at most of the UM games.

I'm looking forward to seeing 'em.

MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:00 pm

I am so down on college football right now. I hate to say it but I am just ready for this season to be over. It sucks because CFB is by far my favorite sport as a fan.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:02 pm

P.S.-Gundy would be on my short list to replace Hoke. Would be interesting to see how he does against Baylor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Yeah, it's been a rough season.

I'm just excited about finally being home on a Saturday and being able to take in a bunch of games (although I slept through the entire first half of the 2:30 slate lol.

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Gundy went 4-7, 7-6, 7-6 in his first three season at Oklahoma St. If he did that here, people would want him fired.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Yep, rooting hard for Baylor, Bama and FSU to keep winning.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Yup.

Although, expectations at OK St weren't as high then for him as they would be here (any year).

I'm not a Gundy fan. Not for UM, anyway.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Yup.

Although, expectations at OK St weren't as high then for him as they would be here (any year).

I'm not a Gundy fan. Not for UM, anyway.
Not a Gundy fan?  But HE'S A MAN!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:11 pm

AND HE'S 40 (Well, probably more like 46 now?)!!!

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:25 pm

There ya go, Shoes. You got it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm

He goes in a million different directions there (Gundy), but you can't help but applaud a guy who sticks up for one of his kids like that.

It's funny on the outside, no doubt. I laugh every time I see it. But the foundation of that press conference was pretty badass and respectable, IMHO.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Yikes, bad turnover by BU there on the goal line. Hell, the QB should've walked in two plays earlier, but the ol' turf monster got him at the 1.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?   Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Baylor/OKST - anyone planning to watch?
Page 1 of 1