Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. Empty
PostSubject: Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.   Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:29 am

Sheez, rather than happily (even proudly) enjoy their team's excellent season and look forward to the Rose, so many of their brainless trolls choose instead to pollute our MLive articles (Nick's in this case) with their oral industrial sewage about how undeserving we (U-M) are to be playing in even the low-echelon BWW bowl.

They so unmistakeably remind me of a quote I heard while visiting a friend in the U.K. (Manchester) last year:

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
The same is true when you are stupid.

Indeed. And for the latter reason, their existence is difficult for so many others...though they of course don't know it.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.   Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:44 am

+1

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.   Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Did you see where the ELPD putout a Facebook APB on a kid who was AT THE FREAKIN GAME? He had a sign about burning couches. 100 Miles away and the ELPD wants him because he was on TV.

What a joke.

With that being said, my wife said there were a ton of cops down on campus yesterday in plain cars doing investigative type shit. She said she's seen this once before. They are trying to put people in jail. The advent of phone cameras and facebook and youtube is making their job easier.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.   Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:03 pm

MSU fans bashd by Izzo. He told them to learn to celebrate with class.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.   Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:01 pm

My wife was over at her friend's house. (Sparties) They were just BSing about this and that and innocuously the son (30 years old) brought up the couch burning.

My wife said they sat there and used up to a hundred different reasons why it was no big deal.

1. No one got hurt.

2. Nothing go destroyed.

3. Since #2 is wrong and a student's car got turned over then it was OK because other students have taken up a collection for the kid and they've gotten over $3000 so far.

4. Out of the entire crowd there were only "about" 50 students. (How can anyone argue with that?)

5. It wasn't the students that started it. It was the other onlookers.

6. AUBURN did it too.

Anyway, the wife basically told my wife that it was too bad other teams' fans weren't as passionate about their team NOW THAT THEY'RE NOT VERY GOOD!

The wife, husband and 30 year old son all could see absolutely 1 negative in the entire thing. Not 1!

Now, here's the funny thing. And I am not shitting you guys this is the honest to God's truth so help me God.

All 3 of them blame the kid in the stands with the sign.

I shit you not!

michmike, I'm going to use your quote above bout death and stupidity. But true to the quote the people it's aimed at will not understand.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.   Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:50 am

GCWID, Joe, it's not my quote. Remember how you loved the "Really Stupid Pictures" tab on [my Brit buddy's] puzzle site, way back when?  He and I had dinner with one of his best friends and the guy's missus during my visit last year. It's her quote. Believe me, she's quite the lady...lots of very funny (to some people) "quotes".
(Offensive to others, but what of it?)
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.   Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:34 am

So, a friend's friend's missus? lol

I love it.

Reading the Lansing State Urinal on line this AM the ELPD got loads of crap for posting that picture in facebook. They ended up taking it down.

Believe it or not the majority of the people here think it's THAT GUY's fault. I shit you not.

It is so hard to live around here.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.   Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some things just don't die---namely, Spartan stupidity.
Page 1 of 1