Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan scum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Spartan scum Empty
PostSubject: Spartan scum   Spartan scum EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 6:48 pm

The incident Saturday night and in the past exemplifies why I’ve never been to a home game against the thugs …. every two years since we started going to games in 2007 my son says we gonna go see the Spartans … and every two years I say no I have no interest whatsoever to go see them … he asks why and I continually tell him that they are inconsequential they are like a speck of shit on my shoe they are nothing and why would I waste my time watching them or mingling with their fans …. we have been to three bucknuts games all losses so lol not last year unfortunately with the borders still locked … that is a the greatest rivalry in sports , hate them but respect them and have even liked a handful of their players … I have never had any emotion other than contempt for the green scum …. all I can say is they are beneath notre shame to me and I think everyone here knows my disdain for them … I hope they throw the book at them and there is prison time … I hope Jim tells tucker to fuck off along with his program !!!! Go BLUE !!!!!!!

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Spartan scum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan scum   Spartan scum EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 7:21 pm

Took a foray into sparty fanland. Predictably, the claim is that a ESPN video “conclusively” shows Michigan started it.

joe and BOLEACH7 like this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Spartan scum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan scum   Spartan scum EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 9:19 am

dwoody wrote:
Took a foray into sparty fanland. Predictably, the claim is that a ESPN video “conclusively” shows Michigan started it.

sparties are 100% sure it was Michigan's fault. Twitter is not readable.

dwoody

Spartan scum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan scum   Spartan scum EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 1:27 pm

They are sort of right. This never would have happened if Michigan didn’t kick their asses so bad!

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Spartan scum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan scum   Spartan scum EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 6:51 pm

Some of you I know are veterans of the old Mlive football forum (who can forget Az?) There was a regular MSU poster on that forum who went by the handle of "goodbar". He was pretty reasonable most of the time and I remember some good football discussions with him. This week I went to the Red cedar message board because I had heard so much about it.

The whole board is frankly pathetic. I was especially disheartened to find several posts from "goodbar" on it (I have to assume it is the same guy), and he is just as dramatically "little brother" as the others, full of ridiculous takes and hatred for Michigan.

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Spartan scum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan scum   Spartan scum EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:06 pm

I don't know that there are any rational sane sparties.

I had another post about a guy at church that is a sparty and questioned whether I was a wolverine or a walmart wolverine. That guy congratulated the michigan fans. He also told me he is confident that Tuck would take them to the national championship within 5 years.

I think there is going to be years of poor sparties. They just lost 8 guys. there are bound to be portal transfers. the future recruiting will be damaged because of this.

The attack will not just affect sparty this year but for a few years to come.

BOLEACH7 and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spartan scum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan scum   Spartan scum Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan scum
Page 1 of 1