Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grades for the game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Grades for the game. Empty
PostSubject: Grades for the game.   Grades for the game. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:49 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/12/grading_the_wolverines_shane_m.html

Do you agree or disagree?

I agree with the one for Shane. He really did look comfortable out there. He obviously has a lot of work to do, but it was a good start.

I kind of disagree with the backs. Think they should be C. Other than some reverses, double reverses they really weren't a part of the "plan" for Borg-ass. They did a decent job of pass protection, for once.

Agree with the line grade. They did a good job of protection, but a shitty job on runs.

OK with the receivers, but ONLY because of Gallon!

OK with D line, but D backs should be F- and LB's should be C- or D.

Agree with special teams.

Coaches should be a BIG F--!!

Go Blue!! Smile

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Grades for the game.   Grades for the game. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:03 pm

I said on the other board I would give Shane a B+ based upon expectations given his lack of experience but a C or C- based upon actual production. 38 attempts to get 198 yards or 5.2 per attempt is dreadful. No Tds, one Int (could easily have been 1 or 2 more). Only 6 points for the offense when they game was on the line.

A lot of QBs would go 24-38 when most of the throws are dinks and dunks.

On the plus side his arm is really live, he's pretty mobile and he has poise. He looks the part, but the actual performance is being grossly overrated.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Grades for the game.   Grades for the game. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 pm

wshoes wrote:
I said on the other board I would give Shane a B+ based upon expectations given his lack of experience but a C or C- based upon actual production. 38 attempts to get 198 yards or 5.2 per attempt is dreadful. No Tds, one Int (could easily have been 1 or 2 more). Only 6 points for the offense when they game was on the line.

On the plus side his arm is really live, he's pretty mobile and he has poise. He looks the part, but the actual performance is being grossly overrated.

'shoes

I understand, but do you blame the ypc on him or on Borg-ass?

Go Blue?? Smile
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Grades for the game.   Grades for the game. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:20 pm

I don't blame Shane, it did not look to me like he was checking down to the short stuff but rather that those were the primary play calls- though obviously I can't be sure.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Grades for the game.   Grades for the game. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:24 pm

wshoes wrote:

'shoes

Couldn't agree more Shoes, people either had really low expectations for Morris or are desperate for some hope, probably both. He also got much better pass protection than Gardner received most of the year. I was slightly encouraged about his future, but he really didn't do much to help us win last night.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Grades for the game.   Grades for the game. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Personnally I thought the play calling in the beginning was very creative. Then when they got near the goaline it got very conservative on Michigan 1st 2 drives . The defense was UGLY like Warthog ugly. Special team was average. coaching was the same all season PATHETIC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grades for the game.   Grades for the game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Grades for the game.
Page 1 of 1