Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction

Go down 
+2
sandyeggo_blue
EJinGA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction Empty
PostSubject: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Not a fan of Huge, but I think his prediction for Michigan sounds about right. He also picks the Red Wings to go to the Finals, the Tigers to win the World Series, Michigan State basketball to with the NC and the Lions to go to the NFC title game....... Uh, yeah...

http://www.mlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/column_some_michigan_sports_pr.html#incart_river
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:17 pm

"No way Brady Hoke and his staff returns in 2015"

If so then I could see a few pieces staying, just not Hoke.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:38 pm

This guy has to be a MSU homer. Predicts MSU to lose 3 games or less in conference and win the National Championship.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Hail, he is a MSU Homer, and he is not well respected. But I think his predicted record is spot on. I think an 8-4 record would be enough to keep Hoke for at least another year.

I could see them giving away a home game to Utah.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 pm

All I'll say about Huge is that I have twice heard him quote Ace Williams as a legitimate source. It seems kind of crazy to me that a guy would repeat something on the radio like that without any verification of the legitimacy of the info. I find it hard to take ANYTHING he says seriously.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:19 pm

I'd rather use my time and read objective predictions rather than an MSU homer saying "Michigan St. will only lose 3 games in conference and win the National Championship in basketball."

PostSubject: Re: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:29 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I'd rather use my time and read objective predictions rather than an MSU homer saying "Michigan St. will only lose 3 games in conference and win the National Championship in basketball."

I hate to keep engaging you here but you make it so hard. Assuming MSU defends their home court, which is not hard to imagine, their toughest road games are Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan and OSU. All they have to do is steal one of those games and they only lose 3 conference games. You apparently think Wisconsin is the most overrated team since the beginning of time. I am not sold on OSU as they have played no one.

As for the NC who knows? I don't think MSU is as far out there as you want to make it. Aside from a let down on their home court against NC they have looked like one of the better teams in the conference. They just beat IU on the road.

I do not know anything about the guy who made the predictions. I do know that I expect MSU to be one of the best teams in the best conference in the B1G. I hope I am wrong but nothing to this point leads me to believe otherwise. We will get to learn a lot about MSU and OSU tonight.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 pm

I think only 3 conf losses is very possible for MSU- they have traditionally been a great road team under Izzo and I don't like anyone better than them for the NC which is not the same as saying I think they'll win it.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction   Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Simonson's 2014 Michigan prediction
Page 1 of 1