Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tough B1G but no real contender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Tough B1G but no real contender Empty
PostSubject: Tough B1G but no real contender   Tough B1G but no real contender EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 9:16 pm

I think there are 9 teams that have a legitimate shot at the tournament. My best guess is that only 7 will make it. Iowa is the favorite to win the conference but mostly because of Luka Garza. He should be first team B1G and first team AA but I dont think they even win the conference. I like Illinois or Wisconsin this year even though Iowa is returning most (if not all) of their top scorers from last year.

Prediction for Michigan - I think Michigan finishes either 5 or 6 in the conference and get's a 8 or 9 seed in the tournament

Either Livers or Wagner carry the team on most nights.

with Dejulius gone it's gonna be Eli Brooks at the point and while he's a very serviceable player he can't take over and control a game like X did. There is some attrition here but I am excited to see both Zeb Jackson and the two new guys Smith and Brown all switch off at the guard positions.

The other position I'm excited to see is C. With teske gone I'm sure Dickenson will be the guy by the start of B1G play (if not before). I really liked Davis' play last year so there is some quality depth which is a must because there are some bruising big men in the B1G this year and I think inside and down low scoring is going to be way up in the B1G this year and because of that foul trouble at the C position will probably be an issue for most teams across the conference.

EDIT**** After doing a ton more research last night I changed my Michigan final standings prediction from 4 -5 to 5-6. The conference is going to be tough this year.

Tough B1G but no real contender
Page 1 of 1