Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morgan and Horford

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Morgan and Horford Empty
PostSubject: Morgan and Horford   Morgan and Horford EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:27 am

how big have these guys been for us? you can argue (although not my opinion) that the two collectively are better than having Mitch in the game. On one hand they are allowed twice the fouls which lets them to be much more aggressive. They are combining for double-doubles on a consistent basis. There seems to be zero transitional lag when they go in and out of the game. They are both really finding their game right now and i love it. they are a big reason our road record is what it is.

discuss

wshoes

Morgan and Horford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Horford   Morgan and Horford EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:17 pm

They have been great and JB has managed the situation beautifully.

One thing I have noticed all year and especially last night is that Morgan is far, far better on the high hedges. He is disruptive out there to the opposition offenses yet almost always gets back underneath to avoid giving up and easy basket. Horford on the other hand doesn't seem to accomplish much when he hedges and is often late getting back after the unsuccessful hedge, leading to easy baskets.

Jon does bring other things to the table though, he is a shot-blocking presence (JM not so much though he had a big one last night) and he is developed a nice little shot around the rim and out to say 10-11 ft.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Morgan and Horford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Horford   Morgan and Horford EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Agree Shoes, I just think Morgan is a really smart defender who knows how to play team defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morgan and Horford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Horford   Morgan and Horford Empty

Back to top Go down

Morgan and Horford
Page 1 of 1