Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apparently we must suck

Go down 
+2
MgoBlue
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Apparently we must suck Empty
PostSubject: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:04 am

All the "experts" I see are still picking MSU even with Payne and Dawson out.

All I can say is MSU must be pressing the Miami Heat for the NBA championship when these two are healthy huh?

And they all say almost the same thing

"Izzo, Izzone"

I say beat the fuckers. I'm so tired of listening to the crap up here about their prized BB team.

I'd love nothing better than to either win by 20 or to beat them on a last second shot. That would kill them.

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:05 am

It's still a road game and they still have a great back court. I keep getting flashbacks from last year when Michigan got blown out of EL. Let's hope this year is different.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:08 am

2 ALL AMERICANS OUT!

When they get back MSU will be challanging the HEAT.

I call bullshit.

Mind you, I'm not arguing with YOU. I'm arguing with the world and the way it ADORES Izzo and MSU

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:01 pm

At this point I feel compelled to remind everyone that we have won just once up there since 1997. Can we and will I be pulling like mad for it sure. It's tough to win anywhere on the road in the Big 10 and those MSU fans will be figuratively foaming at the mouth tonight (actually about a third of them may be literally foaming at the mouth).

We'll see, I love our team regardless.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Yeah, every spartan interviewed made no bones about using the word HATE when it comes to Michigan.

Do wolverines feel that way?

I don't hate the Spartans. I feel sorry for them.

Now they are "Airballing" Jalen as he misses from HALF COURT! Most of those fans couldn't even make freakin layup.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Nah, no hate here.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Tell ya what though 'shoes, living here makes it more difficult every day.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:42 pm

http://isportsweb.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/04/trey-burke-steal.jpeg

My all-time favorite basketball pix. I hope this posts.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 pm

I was there. What a great moment that was.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:27 pm

wshoes wrote:
At this point I feel compelled to remind everyone that we have won just once up there since 1997. Can we and will I be pulling like mad for it sure. It's tough to win anywhere on the road in the Big 10 and those MSU fans will be figuratively foaming at the mouth tonight (actually about a third of them may be literally foaming at the mouth).

We'll see, I love our team regardless.

'shoes

Be that as it may, they need to win this. Their missing two starters. You have to take advantage of an opportunity like this.

Key to game-Michigan needs to be aggressive. MSU is already thin, getting into any kind of foul trouble could be their undoing.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:19 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
...Key to game-Michigan needs to be aggressive.  MSU is already thin, getting into any kind of foul trouble could be their undoing...

+2

They are very thin and UM has proven effective at the line when it counts this year so I say go at them

BE AGGRESSIVE... B - E - AGGRESSIVE !

lol! 

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 pm

I don't think this is a must win. Michigan is playing with "House Money", so to speak.

Going into this three game stretch (@WI, vs IOWA, @MSU), I was expecting and would have been content with 1-2. Winning 1 out of the 3 would have kept Michigan very much in the mix of the Big Ten title race. A month ago, it looked as if the best Michigan would finished would be 4th-5th.

So, if Michigan would have been in the thick of things going 1-2, going 2-1 most definitely puts them in a great position to contend for the title. Going 3-0 would be absolutely awesome, but I don't think "need" or "must" are the right words to use.

joe

PostSubject: God I hope   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:
...Key to game-Michigan needs to be aggressive.  MSU is already thin, getting into any kind of foul trouble could be their undoing...

+2

They are very thin and UM has proven effective at the line when it counts this year so I say go at them

lol! 

Our cheerleaders are better look'n than you eggo! lol

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:50 pm

joe wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:

+2

lol! 

Our cheerleaders are better look'n than you eggo! lol

agree 100%

PostSubject: Re: Apparently we must suck   Apparently we must suck Empty

Back to top Go down

Apparently we must suck
Page 1 of 1