Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices Empty
PostSubject: Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices   Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 am

Saw this on twitter per @theD_Zone

Michigan, MSU, OSU & Florida State

Sandyeggo I believe you said sparty would probably be his choice.

When our HS team played Southfield in 1st round of playoffs this yr., he's incredibly large, but very average speed, almost want to say slow for B1G football. Several times our 5'10 RBs ran right by him. I know you can't teach size, but you can work on his speed. That my 2 cents, take it for what's it worth.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices   Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Well the consensus is that he's been a Sparty lean for a while now (last two to three months). For a year and a half he was a Michigan lock but now he has some friends in EL and UM went the wrong direction and Sparty is trending up.

There is no secret that his parents want him at UM. He has never tipped his hand and I think in this day of social media and spotlight grabbers it's kind of refreshing but damn I sure would like to hear just one bit of solid info from his mouth even if it doesn't look good for UM.

For me, I've considered him gone for a while so I've moved on. Then again I considered Hand a lock until the last minute (and even a bit afterward) so I really don't know. My gut says he'll be playing in EL next year but FSU has made a major push and made up MAJOR ground in the last few weeks so you never know.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices   Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Well it is about Michigan gets a last minute pick up, is there still a home visit allowed or are they done?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices   Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:52 pm

I have very little faith that we land McDowell. I am still a little bitter about the Hand decision, he seems like such a bright kid who actually cared about academics….then choses a school about 100 places lower than Michigan in his field. I know that may have helped Bama in the long run but man the Hand decision really put me off of recruiting. I will only pay attention to a kid who commits during his Senior year and I really am done for the most part with recruiting for a while.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices   Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:04 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Well it is about Michigan gets a last minute pick up, is there still a home visit allowed or are they done?

From MLive this morning

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/01/5-star_de_malik_mcdowell_inclu.html

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices   Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Malik McDowell released his final 4 choices
Page 1 of 1