Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nussmeier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Nussmeier Empty
PostSubject: Nussmeier   Nussmeier EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:53 pm

to me this is the biggest recruit Michigan signed .... OC duties aside he is absolutely seen as a top notch QBs coach , which Michigan has surely missed recently .... Devin Gardner is a great talent and more than that a great kid who seems to want to learn .... yes he had TOs last year ,but to me his biggest problem was not knowing when to throw the ball away and more importantly when to just go down .... gotta think that he probably gave up an extra 100 lost yards by running backwards .... easy to rectify you say , obviously not as I think Borges had also big worries with the OL .... Nussmeier will be able to communicate with DG and Shane and they will know that they are getting great knowledge form someone who knows about QB play ... as well he has to tell Funk that " this is the system I want the OL to play " ... there cant be continuous changes to the line , the starters have to be identified early and then the work and reps have to start so that they can gel as one unit moving together
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Nussmeier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier   Nussmeier EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:56 pm

So you're saying that a carousel on the Oline isn't a formula for success?  Laughing 

I think a month or so ago we here on the board collectively put together a list of what's wrong and on that list was a definite need for a QB coach. I don't think spring practice will show us much in the way of progression but I think OL play and QB play are tied for first on my what-to-watch-for list next year.

GOBLUEJOE66

Nussmeier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier   Nussmeier EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:38 pm

The more I read I'm starting to get a good feeling about Nussmeier. I read an article today that said he is passing on his recruiting lessons learned from his time at Bama to the rest of the staff. To me, that can be HUGE for UM!

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

Nussmeier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nussmeier   Nussmeier Empty

Back to top Go down

Nussmeier
Page 1 of 1