Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My thoughts for this year

Go down 
+8
GOBLUEJOE66
wshoes
joe
Admin
BOLEACH7
michmike
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

My thoughts for this year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts for this year   My thoughts for this year - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:10 pm

blu4vr wrote:
BOLEACH wrote:
there is no worry about SEC tactics, because he would know with absolute certainty that that would not be tolerated at Meechigan ... the B1G should never loosen their standards as such

That is why a Miles or any other SEC coach will not come to the B1G.  Meyer did it because OSU was a dream job and there is really no competition in the B1G.  MSU (because of Dantonio) is nipping at the heels, but long term they are not a threat to Meyer.  In a couple of seasons look out for Wisky and maybe Franklin at PSU.  By the time the B1G gets competitive, Meyer will retire.  

Franklin came from the SEC. I think PSU is going to be good in the coming years. I think they could have been really good had BOB stayed. I think you're right about the competition. Once Urbs starts getting legit competition from the other teams (3-4 years if the trends stay) then you could see O$U struggling to play in the B1G championship games. Never mind the NC playoffs. O$U fans will turn on him really really fast like this one did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHun0aY-NxY

My thoughts for this year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts for this year   My thoughts for this year - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:29 pm

Let's be honest here. Franklin came from Vandy, which is much like Tenn, Kentucky or Arkansas. Not really a top or even middle tier team. Franklin is doing well recruiting but I think he is selling playing time to get players. It makes sense with the sanctions. As for B1G competition for OSU, UM is the only team that has a chance to compete and I don't see them sniffing Meyer anytime soon. Meyer will retire before anyone comes close. And, he will retire out of boredom with the B1G because of a lack of competition. He wants to skate through the B1G, get in the playoff and win a NC or two then walk off in the sunset. It is too easy to do in the B1G since everyone else pretty much sucks. Big dog in a small yard. Sorry if you don't like what I say, but you know it is the truth.
Back to top Go down

My thoughts for this year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2