Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?

Go down 
+3
Admin
GOBLUEJOE66
fishgoblue22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? Empty
PostSubject: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Saw it a couple places.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Saw somewhere that it is rumored to be a reserve LB.

Go Blue!! Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Haven't seen this personally.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:13 pm

mccray? didn't see much of him after his blocked punt. I'd have to go back and look at the game though to see if he got in the game after that.

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Sandy---when you do, also takes several looks at that play and see "How" he comes off the field after BG scores the TD.  Limping?  Helped by teammates?  Jogging perfectly heathily?   That might pinpoint---or eliminate---him as the potential answer.

Granted that LB is where we're so deep it might not be a big deal, even if a starter, but this sort of news always sucks...
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Jordan Morgan's name has floated to the top in a couple of rumor mills. No proof though.

Go Blue!! Smile

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Jordan would have been a good football player (tight end maybe) but this is apparently Desmond Morgan.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:05 pm

michmike - I didn't notice him limping off the field after that blocked punt.

I remember the TV cameras on him on the sideline has he was being congratulated by the team. Looked like he had a big smile on his face...no signs of injury on that play.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Injuries are never good.

But Linebacker is probably our deepest position.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Desmond Morgan. See the other thread.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?   Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any truth to the rumor that a LB is out for 6 weeks?
Page 1 of 1