Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some guys have all the luck!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

Some guys have all the luck! Empty
PostSubject: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Some guys have all the luck! 69029010
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Geez, Dogster, if YOU wuz 20 years old, ran about a 4.33 40, benched 225 pounds 20 times, could run at almost full speed through an 18-inch crease and pass the ball, as well as have maybe 2% bodyfat, Erin would gush over you, too!!!
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm

JOKING ASIDE--- I think it's the GREATEST THING that DR is at virtually ALL of our home hoops games (probably even takes in a hockey game now and then too). And never swerves from his mile-wide, infectious smile. What it all says to me is that he loves college life, AT U-M, and isn't just another "Let me get MY season started, than over with, so I can get the NFL's $$$'s" type (does a certain disgraced ex-OSU qb come to mind?).

As many on this board (the only board which matters...to me, anyway) have noted, we are fortunate and blessed to have such a fine young human being, as well as extraordinary athletic specimen, running our football team's offense and representing our university, on and off the gridiron.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 pm

He does go to hockey games, as someone posted the other day.

On Erin, the guy that posted this pic at Mgoblog stated that after this photo was taken she handed her iPhone to the photographer to get another for her own use. Gushing indeed!
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 pm

What that last sentence says to me is that Ms. Andrews has more than killer looks going for her: she's a very astute sports reporter...she obviously wants to get a jump on the 2012 FB season, with a pic in her iPhone, as she KNOWS Denard will be a MAJOR factor in the national scene this coming season!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
He does go to hockey games, as someone posted the other day.

That someone would be me! Very Happy I'm also speculating that he will be going to many baseball games in the spring. Baseball games aren't anywhere near as much fun as hockey or even Basketball games but they are a nice relaxing way to spend some time outside with some friends after a long winter (granted, this winter can't really be described as long but remember, Denard is from Florida).
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Denard was at the girls basketball game on Thursday, so it seems he is at a lot of the athletic events on campus.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:17 pm

He loves Michigan. Going to Athletic events breaks the monotony of student life. It's fun. Also, remember, Denard is only a Junior. He has nothing else to do. Next year he may be preparing for the combine at this point, although I'm sure that he still will go to the events that he really likes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:18 pm

I drove our HS softball team to a softball game at UM last spring and the hot topic among the girls was if Denard would show up, and which one of them would approach him if he did. He didn't show, but we hammered O$U.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
I drove our HS softball team to a softball game at UM last spring and the hot topic among the girls was if Denard would show up, and which one of them would approach him if he did. He didn't show, but we hammered O$U.

I'm guessing that Denard will only show up for the big games of the lesser sports (no offense intended to any softball fans out there). Even though Michigan was playing suckeye in softball it still was just a softball game. Even then you need to take into account what time of year it was. Spring time, with a new coach, spring football practices are going on. Right now he has nothing other than classes and conditioning. You can only study so much for "Philosophy of Football" and run so-many gassers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some guys have all the luck!   Some guys have all the luck! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some guys have all the luck!
Page 1 of 1