Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prediction thread

Go down 
+3
fishgoblue22
Admin
joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:38 am

I'll say Michigan 37 Utah 17.

Our defense will "hold" them down.

Admin
Admin

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:49 am

You must not be up in AA with our friends today, eh Joe?

I figured you'd be there.

Unfortunately, my prediction is Utah comes to the Big House and wins again. 23-20.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:31 am

I got UM 35-24
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:57 am

close win maybe 21-17 .... if it rains and gets windy as predicted all bets are off as we have not proved we can protect the ball or steal the ball .... all up to our containment of a spread team with speed and can DG make the right decisions .... if Funchess is indeed back and healthy they need to get him downfield often
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Mich 31 Utah 20
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:25 pm

80F with 30% chance of isolated showers. I'm not too sure weather will be that big of a factor. It might lead to a TO but it doesn't sound like it will be something that Nuss or GMat will have to work with all day.

Two days ago I had it close (solely based on numbers thus far). After reading that MGoBlog article\breakdown of Utah I feel much much better. I think it takes UM two quarters to establish the run game but they do get that done. Butt, the FBs or anyone playing the Y for that matter could be in for a big day given the fact that Utah is going to play Man Coverage. Norfleet/Canteen are in for a few big plays also.

Funchess back UM 38 Utah 20
No Funches UM 28 Utah 20

I don't care if Utah scores (averaging 58 points a game, chances are they will). I just want to see a consistent game from the O for 4 quarters. I'd like to see a couple of sacks and TOs for UM also.

joe

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Admin wrote:
You must not be up in AA with our friends today, eh Joe?

I figured you'd be there.

Unfortunately, my prediction is Utah comes to the Big House and wins again. 23-20.

not today admin. Will probably go next week. Then PSU. Then not sure.

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:08 pm

joe wrote:
I'll say Michigan 37 Utah 17.

Our defense will "hold" them down.

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I got UM 35-24

wshoes wrote:
Mich 31 Utah 20

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
80F with 30% chance of isolated showers. I'm not too sure weather will be that big of a factor.

No Funches UM 28 Utah 20

Anyone finally throw their maize and blue glasses on the ground and stomp on them? The weather prediction might be the best of all. They could have paddled a canoe in the stadium today.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:26 pm

MgoBlue wrote:

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
80F with 30% chance of isolated showers. I'm not too sure weather will be that big of a factor.

No Funches UM 28 Utah 20

Anyone finally throw their maize and blue glasses on the ground and stomp on them?  The weather prediction might be the best of all.  They could have paddled a canoe in the stadium today.

in all fairness weather wasn't a factor. We were losing that game regardless of the weather.

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:13 am

Agree not a factor but at 30% rain it sure did rain it's ass off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: prediction thread   prediction thread Empty

Back to top Go down

prediction thread
Page 1 of 1