Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor

Go down 
+3
joe
fishgoblue22
booboo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor Empty
PostSubject: OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor   OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:13 am

Chad Carr, 3yrs. old, grandson of Coach Carr, has inoperable brain tumor.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2014/09/24/lloyd-carr-grandson-inoperable-tumor/16187873/

1st saw story on twitter from Steve Hutchinson @posionpill76: Lets see if we can get #chadcarr trending. He's a 3 yr old of dear friends just diagnosed with inoperable brain tumor. tweet away.

For those of you on twitter, you send your wishes & prayers. Tammi Carr, Lloyds daughter, has a twitter site @tamcarr21 if you wanted to send a message to her directly.

GO BLUE, my thoughts and prayers to Chad Carr.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor   OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:19 am

That is horrible. Very sad.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor   OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:37 am

This is a terrible thing BUT

many of you who have known me for a while remember a post I made on MLive about my niece in California that had a tumor on her brain stem. It too was inoperable. That was 5 years ago and without operation it has gotten better and better over time.

I am a spiritual person and I said a prayer for the man last night and this morning. I hope for nothing but the best for him and his family.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor   OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:02 pm

terrible. wish him the best...

in related football news "keep away from the football program and stay with your grandson Lloyd"
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor   OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Said a prayer for Chad and the entire Carr family. Wishing them the best!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor   OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:51 pm

I had seen Twitter posts about Chad, but wasn't aware of he was related to Lloyd. Sad story.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor   OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Football is a game.... this is life, prayers are said for the little guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor   OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Grandson of Lloyd Carr has inoperable brain tumor
Page 1 of 1