Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shane Morris hit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Shane Morris hit Empty
PostSubject: Shane Morris hit   Shane Morris hit EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 am

The incompetence of the staff during that game was bad. It deserves a LOT of attention. What I'm wondering is why nobody is talking about the Minnesota player (55 or 59, can't see the numbers clearly) that hit Shane.

Wasn't that hit targeting? The guy led with his helmet right to the chin strap of Shane.

Shane should have never been on the field after that hit but what about the hit itself?

Kind of a bummer the officials and the B1G are saying or doing nothing about it.

I'm not trying to divert any attention. I'm just saying....

Shane Morris hit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Morris hit   Shane Morris hit EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:41 am

Agree, I thought that was clear targeting, not sure why they haven't reviewed it or what is taking so long. That guy is probably lucky this is taking the attention off him.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Shane Morris hit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Morris hit   Shane Morris hit EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 am

Didn't UM send the tape to B1G for review?

Go Blue!! Smile

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Shane Morris hit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Morris hit   Shane Morris hit EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:05 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:

Go Blue!!   Smile

I had not heard of this. it seems like a no win situation for UM though. If the media picks up on this they will likely spin it that UM is trying to divert some of the attention away from their mishandling of Shane during the game.

GOBLUEJOE66

Shane Morris hit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Morris hit   Shane Morris hit EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:42 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:

Go Blue!!   Smile

I had not heard of this. it seems like a no win situation for UM though. If the media picks up on this they will likely spin it that UM is trying to divert some of the attention away from their mishandling of Shane during the game.

I thought I had seen/heard something, and the article says the league can't do a thing.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/09/brady_hoke_requests_big_ten_of.html

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shane Morris hit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Morris hit   Shane Morris hit Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Morris hit
Page 1 of 1