Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gardner in walking boot.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Gardner in walking boot. Empty
PostSubject: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Last time we saw this he had a broken foot. Yikes.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/10/devin_gardner_leaves_stadium_i.html
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:45 pm

sounds like a precautionary boot. He seems to think he'll be ready for MSU. I watched him on the sidelines against PSU and it was nothing like him on the sidelines against O$U last year. Last year he was clearly injured. Saturday it looked like he was just hurt.

I love this from the article...

"Henry, who has 4 1/2 tackles for loss and 2 sacks on the season, was in uniform Saturday, standing on the sideline with a cast on his left arm.

Hoke, however, wouldn't confirm whether or not Henry sat out the game due to injury. "

It's almost like Hoke thinks the fan base and the media are complete idiots.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:51 pm

It's more like a cat and mouse game with the injury question now.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:38 am

On another note, did anyone here Rod Gilmore play up the injury and he kept saying "should he be in the game? Is it worth being in harms way?" STFU Gilmore, you are just playing up the UM injury story so your horrible network can keep it alive.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:37 am

I thought Gilmore went over the journalistic line a couple of times.

He was brutal.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:02 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
On another note, did anyone here Rod Gilmore play up the injury and he kept saying "should he be in the game?  Is it worth being in harms way?"  STFU Gilmore, you are just playing up the UM injury story so your horrible network can keep it alive.

joe wrote:
I thought Gilmore went over the journalistic line a couple of times.

He was brutal.

I was going to post that I thought Gilmore did a decent job. Sure he played up the injury stories but he seemed pretty damn neutral when calling the game. Way better than  having Speilman and Pasch. I can't stand listening to them.

Oh yeah and when Beth Mowins calls games I have to turn the sound off. Her voice/accent annoy the F out of me. My wife does a nice Beth Mowins impression when she's had a bloody mary or two.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:14 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
On another note, did anyone here Rod Gilmore play up the injury and he kept saying "should he be in the game?  Is it worth being in harms way?"  STFU Gilmore, you are just playing up the UM injury story so your horrible network can keep it alive.

He actually tried to say Gardner might not be safe because of his lack of mobility, like PSU would just be teeing off on him as he stood rooted to the spot. Probably one of the lamest attempts at generating a controversy I've ever heard. Even with that limp, Gardner was still more mobile than John Navarre ever was.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:18 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

I love this from the article...

"Henry, who has 4 1/2 tackles for loss and 2 sacks on the season, was in uniform Saturday, standing on the sideline with a cast on his left arm.

Hoke, however, wouldn't confirm whether or not Henry sat out the game due to injury. "

It's almost like Hoke thinks the fan base and the media are complete idiots.

I think the intelligence in question would be for the guy who can't figure out that someone standing on the sideline with a cast on his arm might indicate to the public that he's injured. Your secret is already out of the bag there, clappy.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:09 pm

The stupidity of this weekly injury update just makes Hoke look more foolish... all of a sudden there is a matter of privacy of a student athlete?.... is this an NCAA rule that was never adhered to in the past?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:44 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
The stupidity of this weekly injury update just makes Hoke look more foolish... all of a sudden there is a matter of privacy of a student athlete?.... is this an NCAA rule that was never adhered to in the past?

yep henry must really value his privacy. That's why he decided to be seen on national tv with a cast on his arm. Hoke is a clown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gardner in walking boot.   Gardner in walking boot. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gardner in walking boot.
Page 1 of 1