Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brady Hoke argument for his job.

Go down 
+4
dwoody
BetterThansparty
sandyeggo_blue
the artist formally known
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Brady Hoke argument for his job. Empty
PostSubject: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:36 am

Look AD 5 of my loses were against top 25 teams ND is #16 Utah #23 that's the non conference they stuck me with. Minny #25 MSU #8 and O$U is #8  now. I have a sub 100 QB and aReciever that can't catch a cold, next year will be better because I'm playing the same schedule. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Embarassed

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:29 pm

AD: "look Brady, you have lost more games that the year before in each of your four seasons. Your team is never prepared. You are terrible at clock management. You are getting owned in rivalry games. The team might night even get to a bowl. Your record in B1G games is terrible. By the way you haven't even really competed for a B1G title since your first year."

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:58 pm

I'm telling you the main problem is gone. Hoke (probably, unless a stud says publically that he wants to come here) isn't going anywhere.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Well, Mr. Hackett, I have no argument for why I should keep my job, other than my honesty."
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:36 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I'm telling you the main problem is gone.  Hoke (probably, unless a stud says publically that he wants to come here) isn't going anywhere.

Yeah the main problem that is now gone hired a mediocre coach who has gotten worse in four years, if fans are satisfied with 7 win seasons then the AD has an easy choice
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Are big donors, the season ticket holders happy with the losses year after year to sparty and buckeyes, I don't think so... Hoke is a $4 million dollar cheerleader, he is nothing more than a DL coach
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Did I ever say that Hoke was the answer? No. However he has shown that he deserves a chance to run the team without that Douchebags interference.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Hoke is a mediocre coach, Brandon was not running practices, having ten men on the field on multiple occasions.... he has shown what a poor coach he has been with a worse record each year.... is there any proof that Brandon was telling Hoke who to play, what plays to call? I have stated that Brandon was the Jerry Jones clone because of his me me me ego but other than supposed film sessions there is no proof that Hoke has not been coaching , his coaching sucks and he needs to be gone
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:49 am

^^^Like^^^
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:32 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Hoke is a mediocre coach, Brandon was not running practices, having ten men on the field on multiple occasions.... he has shown what a poor coach he has been with a worse record each year.... is there any proof that Brandon was telling Hoke who to play, what plays to call? I have stated that Brandon was the Jerry Jones clone because of his me me me ego but other than supposed film sessions there is no proof that Hoke has not been coaching , his coaching sucks and he needs to be gone

Totally agree

In addition this was a very easy schedule this year, 9-3 was extremely doable. I get that Utah is OK but they are a second level Pac 12 team and we had them at home. Even if we concede a loss to ND on the road ND lost 4-5 starters 2 weeks before we played them and so at that time it was a new adjustment.

Blame the QB all you want but why do we have no serviceable back-up? And 10 men on the filed three times! That is gross incompetence.
He has no case for his survival IMO.

'shoes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:35 pm

But shoes my defense is outstanding keeping me in so many games that we almost have a chance to win every game since MSU, that shows me we are getting better. We should have won Rutgers except for a bad spot and a blocked punt. If we would have had Iowa, Ill, Purdue, instead of Minny we would already be Bowl eligible.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Muschamp stepping down (or was he asked to leave?) after the season, will finish out this year. Guess that means Florida is getting a jump on  Michigan for it's next head coach. Not sure how I feel about this..........other than it'll probably eliminate 1 HC from the list for our possible replacement.........if we even are going to get one. Who knows?

A lot of talk Stoops (Okla.) and Rich Rod as a possible targets by Florida. Harbaugh? Geez, I hope not.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:23 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Muschamp stepping down (or was he asked to leave?) after the season, will finish out this year. Guess that means Florida is getting a jump on  Michigan for it's next head coach. Not sure how I feel about this..........other than it'll probably eliminate 1 HC from the list for our possible replacement.........if we even are going to get one. Who knows?

A lot of talk Stoops (Okla.) and Rich Rod as a possible targets by Florida. Harbaugh? Geez, I hope not.

rich rod to Florida will be a big push by the gator nation this year. Mullen will be their first target but RichRod will end up the coach. The guy can recruit the hell out of that state and he will bring the offense that they want to see there. It would be a really good hire if you ask me.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:30 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:

rich rod to Florida will be a big push by the gator nation this year. Mullen will be their first target but RichRod will end up the coach. The guy can recruit the hell out of that state and he will bring the offense that they want to see there. It would be a really good hire if you ask me.

I don't see Az letting Rich Clod go too easily. I also think that idiot is happy there, but yes Rich Clod in Florida could be scary good.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Florida and Rich Rod would be a scary thought .... he is miles ahead of Hoke in football intelligence ..... he is a coach top programs want ... if not Harbaugh , I will take Mullen before Miles because of age ... Stoops is an interesting thought, yes he wins big but he seems to have leveled out except for last years big win against Bama.... though maybe he just needs a new challenge
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:16 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Florida and Rich Rod would be a scary thought .... he is miles ahead of Hoke in football intelligence ..... he is a coach top programs want ... if not Harbaugh , I will take Mullen before Miles because of age ... Stoops is an interesting thought, yes he wins big but he seems to have leveled out except for last  years big win against Bama.... though maybe he just needs a new challenge

My how quickly we forget. Rich Clod couldn't coach defense to save his life. Granted, Hoke isn't doing too well on offense but he put all of his eggs in the wrong baskets (i.e. Treadwell coming to Michigan, DG actually being a QB, he "thought" that Michigan would have a line, etc.). I'm not making excuses just pointing out how the guy has reverse similarities to Rich Clod.

Pretty sure that you wanted Rich Clod ran out of town, now he's a God-send? The Michigan culture screwed up the Rich Clod thing, the same could be said about Hoke.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 pm

No I didn't want RR run out of town.... his defense was atrocious and I was embarrassed. by it.... he was a top coach then and he remains as such.... he was and is a coach the Bama's of the world wanted.... so don't tell me what I thought of RR
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:33 pm

One Muschamp short list---Saturdaydownsouth.com via Facebook

Bob Stoops, Oklahoma — An elite head coach with a winning pedigree, Stoops is a former Florida defensive coordinator under Steve Spurrier. Now in his 16th season at Oklahoma, Stoops and the Sooners are heading to their 16th consecutive bowl game.

Jim Harbaugh, San Francisco 49ers

Todd Graham, Arizona State — Graham had his contract extended at Arizona State through the 2018 season in May, but a chance at joining the coaching ranks in the SEC would be too enticing to pas up. He’s recorded double-digit win totals four times over the last nine years at four different head coaching stops.

Art Briles, Baylor — Briles would bring a much-needed switch in offensive philosophy to Gainesville and energize a fan base that’s grown tired of the methodical run-first approach under the outgoing regime.

Hugh Freeze, Ole Miss

Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State

Rich Rodriguez, Arizona — During his time at West Virginia, Rodriguez developed a recruiting pipeline to the Sunshine State and was the master mind behind one of the nation’s top offenses. He’s continued that offensive success at Arizona after a failed stint at Michigan and would be an ideal get for the Gators.

Gary Patterson, TCU

Mississippi State coach and former Florida assistant Dan Mullen has all but dismissed any interest in the possible Florida opening and told Campus Insiders’ Seth Davis that he was already at a destination job. We do know coaches keep their cards close to the vest during searches, however.

James Franklin and Charlie Strong could have success, but neither is likely to leave their current jobs at Penn State and Texas in their infancy.

Steve Spurrier laughed when asked if he would be interested in a return to Gainesville.

What the Gators can’t afford to do is hire another assistant coach. The last two, Ron Zook and Muschamp, have failed.

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady Hoke argument for his job.   Brady Hoke argument for his job. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady Hoke argument for his job.
Page 1 of 1