Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan Garage Sale this spring?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Michigan Garage Sale this spring?  Empty
PostSubject: Michigan Garage Sale this spring?    Michigan Garage Sale this spring?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 pm

The Athletic Department held a 'Garage Sale' a year or two ago. The best thing for sale obviously were the legit authentic football jerseys. Most that were rid of were the last of the Nike's in inventory.

I've been pissed ever since because I wasn't able to go. People were buying those jerseys for $50-75.

So....has anyone heard of another one of these in the near future?

Or, maybe the better question: did any of you go to this the last time, buy an extra jersey, and want to sell one to me?

There are only like 5 listed on ebay, and they're all for $375-400. Uh, no. I'll pay a premium, but not that large of one.

umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Michigan Garage Sale this spring?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan Garage Sale this spring?    Michigan Garage Sale this spring?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:54 pm

i do know the hockey team does one.
Back to top Go down

Michigan Garage Sale this spring?
Page 1 of 1